Keto dieters, what are you having for lunch.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i went from 229lbs to 207 at my lowest on keto. then i stopped around christmas because there was just too many temptations, and huge meals i was a part of. then i just consumed "normal" since then til about two weeks ago and got back to like 215 or so, and was just hovering around 215 no matter what i did. 12-15 beers in a day... pizza... etc.

now im back in ketosis for about a week now

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
It's definitely a frustrating diet as I have been on it for about a month and I had lost 10 pounds but it fluctuates as now it's only 5 pounds. However, I can see and feel I have lost some weight in my face as well as my thighs. I have had my macros adjusted a few times but nothing steady as of yet. I'm not giving up as the guy at work has lost 125 pounds in the last year. Not saying I need that much I just like seeing results.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
It's definitely a frustrating diet as I have been on it for about a month and I had lost 10 pounds but it fluctuates as now it's only 5 pounds. However, I can see and feel I have lost some weight in my face as well as my thighs. I have had my macros adjusted a few times but nothing steady as of yet. I'm not giving up as the guy at work has lost 125 pounds in the last year. Not saying I need that much I just like seeing results.

Most experienced ketoers will tell you to ignore the scale. I personally have went in 3 holes on my belt (need new pants now), and everything i have is fitting much better. Im wearing shirts I havent worn in years. So its working even if the scale is yoyoing.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Depends on how much meat your eating, red meat has roughly 10% of your daily potassium in 3 oz, one big steak should be close to your daily needed amount, if you think your low on potassium you should have it checked, high or low potassium can really mess you up much more than some cramping

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
so breakfast stuff, i normally eat 3-4 eggs, scrambled or sunny side up, sometimes with bacon or sausage, but some times i dont have time to make that at home.

ENTER JIMMY DEANS.

https://www.jimmydean.com/products/simple-scrambles/meat-lovers-simple-scrambles

productdetailheroes_783x440_16x9_144dpi_0001_meat-lovers-simple-scrambles.ashx

23g of protein
2g of carbs

300 calories.

ready in 2-3 minutes and really delicious. the eggs cooking separate basically really helps them.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
so breakfast stuff, i normally eat 3-4 eggs, scrambled or sunny side up, sometimes with bacon or sausage, but some times i dont have time to make that at home.

ENTER JIMMY DEANS.

https://www.jimmydean.com/products/simple-scrambles/meat-lovers-simple-scrambles

productdetailheroes_783x440_16x9_144dpi_0001_meat-lovers-simple-scrambles.ashx

23g of protein
2g of carbs

300 calories.

ready in 2-3 minutes and really delicious. the eggs cooking separate basically really helps them.

Going to give those a try, usually make my own with egg beaters and sausage links....

Going to get back to doing the Keto as soon as I get through the groceries I bought over the weekend.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
a solid go to for me for lunches when im in a hurry or in a pickle... freezer veggies and tuna packets.

tuna packets are my huge go to. i love 'em. and now bumblebee is including a spoon even. :fy: i have packets in my truck for a quick snack or whatever.

41oPtQHb65L.AA355_PIbundle-8,TopRight,0,0_AA355_SH20_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DPQ4YL6/?tag=tcg21-20

i guess one thing ive noticed i do differently than most people posting about keto on here, is veggies, i eat a FUCK ton of veggies. im not getting a double double double cheee from micckeyy d's and calling it good... i eat a bag of freezer veggies and protein.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info