Eagle's wifey's new ride

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Honestly, thus far, the best feature hands down - are the E60's seats. Holy crap they're fuggin amazing. Best seats I've ever experienced in a car. Even better than the massaging seats in the new Lincolns.

I told the wife I didn't think I could do a road trip in the car because I was certain I'd fall asleep in an hour or less sitting in this thing. :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Well... Got the car back. New VANOS and plugs as well as a few other things. The headlights are working properly now too. Dang the adaptive lights are sweet.

Oh and now this...

b4223911ce1daaf3519cc08d802139fc.jpg

:x:

Can't leave well enough alone! It's a disease! Cross your fingers for me that the flashing completes without issues!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Yeah the ///M badge is a point of contention for me as well. Still not sure what to do with it.

The car is VASTLY improved on the stage 1 tune. Mind you it's completely stock and hasn't even been walnut blasted yet (but needs it I guess). 1st gear has much more authority - you can feel the boost come in very early now. Before first gear was almost entirely boring and gave you very little boost. Now it's pulling to 55mph in first and it gets there in a decent hurry for a sedan.

I'm very happy with the improvement picked up with a canned tune that's applied to the car with my android tablet. Another cool thing about MHD is that you get all future updates versions of your canned tune thru the Google play store during updates. Also, all of your licensing is tracked in the cloud and can be moved to any new device you might acquire.

In any event, 5 stars for a canned tune which cost just $180 to get up and running with a few clicks and 38min install time while I sat in the house cruising TCG.

This 535i might be expensive to maintain, but it's got me grinning ear to ear every time I drive it. Wifey's going to have to pry it from my hands!

Thread Info