back when suburbans had real bumpers......

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
And you give me shit for garage keeping a $162,000 R8.... :bowrofl:

missing the point just like [MENTION=2449]ilikemtb999[/MENTION] do you drive your r8 in the winter?

according the [MENTION=2449]ilikemtb999[/MENTION] everyone only needs 1 vehicle and should drive it year round.

i wouldnt expect you to drive an R8 in the winter but you know i guess its not ok to have 2 vehicles according to the brilliant people on TCG.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
certianly not a :s00ls: still trying to figure out why you made such a big deal about having 2 vehicles especially when as you just said you have multiple yourself.

currently wifes stupid edge my mustang and the sorta running tahoe. so yes the question all along has been what to do spend the money and fix the tahoe or just put snow tires on my mustang for half the winter beings i am leaving for a deployment come end of feb/early march.

yes it becomes a cluster fuck and hard to figure out when people are just being stupid and sarcastic or serious or just flat out being dickish on all parts. the internet is hard to convey intent i guess.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Where did I say that you only need 1 car? I'm a redneck who loves owning cars. I'd own a field of vehicles if I owned a field. I've never actually owned just 1 car. It's always been at least two. I had 5 at one point.

here in this very thread where you said stop being a pussy and put snow tires on the mustang.......

you apparently still dont get the point of having multiple running vehicles for different situations but yet you have multiple..... :thinking: awefully hipocritical huh?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
where did i say get rid of it i said leave it alone and put snow tires on my car for the meantime and fix it after the deployment. out to pasture at my parents would have been temporary storage.

again you missing the point and misconstruing the intent and reasoning.......

posting in the other threads of yours was just busting your balls for turning this one into a cluster fuck.......

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
It might be that I don't really care so I skim your terrible disconnected all over the place posts.

Maybe go back and delete your douche posts in everyone else's threads? And then maybe take some adderall for your mental problems.

so why do you continue to be an assclown and post in them if you are apparently reading bits and pieces and then think you know whats going on? then blame me you only know half the story? gee why not fucking read then you wouldnt be missing info.

still waiting where did i say id get rid of this tahoe?

solution here is pretty simple stop being a jackhole in my threads and ill do the same with yours.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
You asked what should you do and then made a statement.

right it was an idea or a suggestion still not sure what im going to do with it.

a. put engine in it drive it.
b. leave it until after deployment
c. put engine in it and sell it.

any of them are decent options considering i have next to nothing in it even putting an engine it it and selling it for 2500 would recoupe 100% of the cost.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info