May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Go on.

KP0wM.gif

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Stage a coup and then have him eliminated. Dropping nukes on the peninsula will only put the 28k+ US troops station there into harms way and would cause a huge falling out with our South Korean alias (along with China, etc.) and others.

Too many South Koreans have family to the north and all of us know they're forced to buy into his BS. I was stationed in South Korea from 97 to 98 and it definitely isn't a fun place for any sort of ground war. Camp Casey (where I was) is only 11/12 miles from the NK border and it is already known they have artillery fixed on all of our bases in northern SK; I think they told us we had 54 seconds from launch to impact There are also MANY small US bases along with ROK bases that are extremely close to the border.

they are like so poor and controlled and fucked though. like has there ever in history been a mass of people this controlled, as well as this large? like where has it been more difficult to have a subversive group of people? it would be interesting to see the history of anywhere remotely comparable and how things developed there.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
The GENEVA CONVENTION, Dan. Do your homework.

Carter, is this guy really serious? Unreal.

What about it?

No inhumane treatment of non-combatants or weapons that cause unnecessary pain and suffering in a time of war? Technically, we're not "at war" with NK so launching a few fat mans (SEEWHATIDIDTHERELOLOLOLOL) doesn't violate shit.

LAUNCH AWAY, CHEETO

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
What about it?

No inhumane treatment of non-combatants or weapons that cause unnecessary pain and suffering in a time of war? Technically, we're not "at war" with NK so launching a few fat mans (SEEWHATIDIDTHERELOLOLOLOL) doesn't violate shit.

LAUNCH AWAY, CHEETO

I approve this message and i believe ive said on this site before id be a fan of taking out launch sites in NK.

SMKE EM

Banned
Nov 9, 2016
NWI
:rofl: Yeah, except THAT one little detail. Taking down the USA. Want to take a shot at compiling a list of things that would change in the world if the US ceased holding its spot at #1?
Even Russia knows that's suicide on their own part. The only possible way that would ever be slightly in their favor is if China allied with them. China depends on the US economy too much to alienate us. It's economic suicide for themselves.

The benefits are but a sliver compared to the risks.

if they are thousands of miles away, and can't hit me, yeah I don't care.

What now? (see eagles link)

with experts calculating that the U.S. capital is now technically within North Korean reach.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Even Russia knows that's suicide on their own part. The only possible way that would ever be slightly in their favor is if China allied with them. China depends on the US economy too much to alienate us. It's economic suicide for themselves.

The benefits are but a sliver compared to the risks.

What now? (see eagles link)
There is still no solid proof any of their rockets can make it that far successfully...AND also get past all our missile defenses.

SMKE EM

Banned
Nov 9, 2016
NWI
There is still no solid proof any of their rockets can make it that far successfully...AND also get past all our missile defenses.

There will never be proof other than their missile actually hitting the US, then it's too late.

Do we wait for pearl harbor to happen again before taking action? Or do we identify threats and take them out before they attack us?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I honestly think that's (removing Kim from power, stealthily) the most logical response, but I also think that's 20 years of video gaming in me as well :rofl:

Only problem with removing one asshole from power is giving way to multiple other assholes to fill the void of power. Where have we seen this?

There will never be proof other than their missile actually hitting the US, then it's too late.

Do we wait for pearl harbor to happen again before taking action? Or do we identify threats and take them out before they attack us?

Calm down there pre crime.

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
they are like so poor and controlled and fucked though. like has there ever in history been a mass of people this controlled, as well as this large? like where has it been more difficult to have a subversive group of people? it would be interesting to see the history of anywhere remotely comparable and how things developed there.

Okay, so just off the bastard. I'm sure anyone would better than that crazy fuck.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

It is absolutely none of our business, and we stick our noses in way too many peoples business,
until the fat moron in power tells us every other day these missiles we are lobbing are going to be used against us the 1st chance we get!!!

That fat moron has to go. I really don't care if he lobs a nuke on the South or Japan.
Let them protect them self!!!!
We will gladly sell you what ever weapon system you want, delivery upon check clearing!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info