• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

you know you are crazy when

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
Yep
So I changed the trans filter and fluid, fuel filter, supercharger oil and engine oil and filter this morning. Other than having gas spray in my face while changing the fuel filter from pressure in the line everything went well. Took it out of a test drive and smoked the tires at 35mph so that means everything it working good. Later today i will change the anitfreeze and plugs. I bought NGK TR55IX. Is this a good plug? My gtp is stock but i will be moding soon and putting a 3.4 pully with supporting mods.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2000gpgt@Nov 27 2005, 03:36 AM
Yep
So I changed the trans filter and fluid, fuel filter, supercharger oil and engine oil and filter this morning. Other than having gas spray in my face while changing the fuel filter from pressure in the line everything went well. Took it out of a test drive and smoked the tires at 35mph so that means everything it working good. Later today i will change the anitfreeze and plugs. I bought NGK TR55IX. Is this a good plug? My gtp is stock but i will be moding soon and putting a 3.4 pully with supporting mods.
[snapback]105075[/snapback]​
scan before u put the pulley on still even if you feel like the car pulls hard

alexgtp

Reaction score
been there done that..many times..and on lots of oter ppl's GP;s..

Ahh the good old times..

I

imported_1fastGTP

well atleast she is a good for the winter :) i just did that 2 mine the other day as well but not so early.... lol

smug

Reaction score
[/quote]
scan before u put the pulley on still even if you feel like the car pulls hard
[snapback]105079[/snapback]​
[/quote]
i know, i need to find a scanner

DaytonaPrixMI

Reaction score
1 am is nothing! I have done many 6 am jobs and then gone back out there at 930-10 am and started working again because things needed to be done. Those are not fun days!

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
Just goes to show you how true of a car nut, oh I mean gear head we all are... :lolsign:

smug

Reaction score
Just got done changing the antifreeze on my gtp and my buddys aurora. I used the yellow stuff that is suppost to be ok with any kind of anitfreeze.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Friday, I started around 10am, and the last car left at around 3am ish IIRC. Went to bed at 4am, got up with the kids at 8am, went back out in the garage at 10am. Finished up about 8pm. Sunday I did nothing!

I had 5 days off this weekend and put in at least a 40 hour week in that timeframe.

PANDA

Reaction score
Took it out of a test drive and smoked the tires at 35mph so that means everything it working good.
So you can go WOT at 35MPH, and "smoke the tires" with your stock GTP?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom