smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Yep
So I changed the trans filter and fluid, fuel filter, supercharger oil and engine oil and filter this morning. Other than having gas spray in my face while changing the fuel filter from pressure in the line everything went well. Took it out of a test drive and smoked the tires at 35mph so that means everything it working good. Later today i will change the anitfreeze and plugs. I bought NGK TR55IX. Is this a good plug? My gtp is stock but i will be moding soon and putting a 3.4 pully with supporting mods.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 2000gpgt@Nov 27 2005, 03:36 AM
Yep
So I changed the trans filter and fluid, fuel filter, supercharger oil and engine oil and filter this morning. Other than having gas spray in my face while changing the fuel filter from pressure in the line everything went well. Took it out of a test drive and smoked the tires at 35mph so that means everything it working good. Later today i will change the anitfreeze and plugs. I bought NGK TR55IX. Is this a good plug? My gtp is stock but i will be moding soon and putting a 3.4 pully with supporting mods.
[snapback]105075[/snapback]​
scan before u put the pulley on still even if you feel like the car pulls hard

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Friday, I started around 10am, and the last car left at around 3am ish IIRC. Went to bed at 4am, got up with the kids at 8am, went back out in the garage at 10am. Finished up about 8pm. Sunday I did nothing!

I had 5 days off this weekend and put in at least a 40 hour week in that timeframe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info