• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WS6 Hood for sale!

gtpkid2004

Reaction score
Hey guys. Well i am finally down to selling the ws6 custom hood i made. I am preatty sure almost everyone has seen it. If not let me know.

The paint is awesome! There is a stress crack on the pass side, i really don't notice it, nothing major at all. Also, since it was the first one i made, i didn't know what i couldn't and could do. I used rivits fastening the scoops down, which resulted in sinking in the paint when the hood is hot. NOW, when i showed people at the mod day, NO one noticed it and told me to shut up cause it looks awesome...well, me being in autobody noticed it. I seriously isn't notice untill you get up close and personal with the hood..lol..If you wanna take a look at it first lmk.

It also comes with custom made VT grills. for the inlets

It IS fuctional. On side cools the s/c and one side i have made up a really nice intake. I have pictures of it too. Its basicly a thrasher box but custom. Looks very nice. Ask syp, zack, or rich. they all have seen it.

I want 650 FIRM, and no, "well, if i don't take that can u accept ........"

I have bills to pay and have a new project car thats already payed off. I really DON'T wanna sell the hood....but i have too.

Tom

bigsammoe

Reaction score
if they would fi tmy impala i would be a JUMPER now! eric praty69 deffenty needs it but he has no $$$

markymarc

Reaction score
Does anyone have a hood they are selling which isn't bondo-fied? Like F1, SLP, SD, etc? I need one...

gtpkid2004

Reaction score
Syps is polyester filled bud. Much different then bondo..

Sorry GTPITalian.
no deal. i bought it for 190.00, which it still is. Plus its painted. Sorry.
Its a SLP

Tom

xttc2000

Reaction score
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Nov 23 2005, 07:37 PM
I want 650 FIRM, and no, "well, if i don't take that can u accept ........"

I have bills to pay and have a new project car thats already payed off. I really DON'T wanna sell the hood....but i have too.

Tom
[snapback]104750[/snapback]​
for those of you with reading problems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom