3800 WS6 Hood for sale!

Hey guys. Well i am finally down to selling the ws6 custom hood i made. I am preatty sure almost everyone has seen it. If not let me know.

The paint is awesome! There is a stress crack on the pass side, i really don't notice it, nothing major at all. Also, since it was the first one i made, i didn't know what i couldn't and could do. I used rivits fastening the scoops down, which resulted in sinking in the paint when the hood is hot. NOW, when i showed people at the mod day, NO one noticed it and told me to shut up cause it looks awesome...well, me being in autobody noticed it. I seriously isn't notice untill you get up close and personal with the hood..lol..If you wanna take a look at it first lmk.

It also comes with custom made VT grills. for the inlets

It IS fuctional. On side cools the s/c and one side i have made up a really nice intake. I have pictures of it too. Its basicly a thrasher box but custom. Looks very nice. Ask syp, zack, or rich. they all have seen it.

I want 650 FIRM, and no, "well, if i don't take that can u accept ........"

I have bills to pay and have a new project car thats already payed off. I really DON'T wanna sell the hood....but i have too.

Tom

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info