• Total voters

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
This is looking good. Hopefully more 2022s start showing up. Still haven’t seen many of these coming off the line. I just emailed my dealer to see if he has an allocation for me yet. Finally got the money from selling the Charger. They sent the check to a completely wrong address.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I just might need to pick this up. Love this color and am talking to the guy who sold it on Facebook and he says it’s good to go.
SS 2SS 1LE with the PDR.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Big day, finally got an allocation for my car :D My dealer was able to get my order accepted by GM for my build. It took a little over 2 months. I had to ditch the PDR (performance data recorder) because that had 0 availability but all the other options seem to be good to go. Not that big of a deal, i'll just get a Garmin Catalyst.
Still not sure how long it will take from this point. Production has been on and off. Cars get half built and then get bayed while they wait for chips. Seems like things are getting better now so hopefully I'll have the car in a couple months.

2022 Camaro SS 2SS 1LE Vivid Orange

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Big day, finally got an allocation for my car :D My dealer was able to get my order accepted by GM for my build. It took a little over 2 months. I had to ditch the PDR (performance data recorder) because that had 0 availability but all the other options seem to be good to go. Not that big of a deal, i'll just get a Garmin Catalyst.
Still not sure how long it will take from this point. Production has been on and off. Cars get half built and then get bayed while they wait for chips. Seems like things are getting better now so hopefully I'll have the car in a couple months.

2022 Camaro SS 2SS 1LE Vivid Orange
Awesome news. Probably best if its not ready until Spring time or do you plan on daily driving it in the winter?
I thought you bought a beater last year and didnt drive the Charger

Thread Info