• Total voters

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
99% certain i'll be ordering an SS 1LE within the next couple days. I love both these colors. Help me decide. The Vivid Orange Metallic is a new for 2022 color and was my first choice but now I'm really starting to feel the Wild Cherry Tintcoat.
1631806148528.png

1631806191829.png

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
FOR SURE the orange, but I don't like red so there's that. And mad props for ordering the best out-of-the-box track car under 50k (or 60k, or 70k), bar none. Thing is going to be a blast.

My cv boot blew open for the third time this year on the charger. Need a car made for the track. I’m excited about it. Hopefully it comes before spring next year….

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
FOR SURE the orange, but I don't like red so there's that. And mad props for ordering the best out-of-the-box track car under 50k (or 60k, or 70k), bar none. Thing is going to be a blast.
I didn’t want to be the only red hater but I fucking hate red :rofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
My cv boot blew open for the third time this year on the charger. Need a car made for the track. I’m excited about it. Hopefully it comes before spring next year….
Yep, charger is definitely not made for the track, that's awesome you used it for that though.

You used to be able to get zl1 1le's used for under 60k. That's more car than basically anyone can use on the track, and they were severely discounted on the used market because nobody liked the harsh ride. Too bad COVID screwed that up and now they're scarce & big money.

SS 1le is the perfect balanced track car, but having 650hp on tap would be badass lol

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
giphy.gif

Orange all day.

One of the best colors of car I ever detailed was an 02/03 bugeye WRX that was resprayed in a Cadillac burnt orange color with a CF hood.

The color code used on the WRX. I don't have any pics readily available of that WRX but man it was gorgeous in this color.

Edit found a really old thread on ClubWRX with pics of the car at HIN after I detailed it.

img_8887.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rent Free

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Save the Charger for the road, get this as a toy instead for the track. Might have to saw the roof off to fit though, then LS swap.

Copper Red
View attachment 100147
I’m 6’5” 280lbs, miata not an option. It would look funny with a 3’ roll hoop though lol.
Plus, want to stay w a V8. Who knows how much longer we’ll even have them.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Since it's GM my thoughts are Wild Cherry tint coat is close if not the same as caddy's Infared.
1631816322662.png

Also the orange is probably the same as the caddy blaze orange metallic.

1631816183685.png

But I could be wrong. I thought shock would be the same as accelerate yellow but it's not.

That being said, I would choose orange. Reminds me a lot of the sunset orange from the 4th gens. I love the 6th gens but just can't seem to love it enough to buy one.

Thread Info