• Total voters

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I'm not sure Ive ever seen the orange in person. Any real world examples?
I don’t think a real world version exists yet for the vivid orange metallic as they are supposedly going into production tomorrow.
Here’s a video of all the colors. Skip to 1:09 to see the premium colors that include the two I’m considering. They also have rapid blue which is the blue from the C8. It looks good too but is a little to loud for me.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Cherry all day everyday
1631839909313.gif

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I don’t think a real world version exists yet for the vivid orange metallic as they are supposedly going into production tomorrow.
Here’s a video of all the colors. Skip to 1:09 to see the premium colors that include the two I’m considering. They also have rapid blue which is the blue from the C8. It looks good too but is a little to loud for me.

No such thing as too loud of a blue, but I'm biased.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1quick

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I hate how much I love it and the fact it's a $46k configured. 1SS/1LE banger car, nothing else. Exactly how I'd want it.

I'm biased, but Wild Cherry Tint ALL fucking day. Fairly certain that's a direct match to my truck's Ruby Red tint. Want.

God DAMN son
View attachment 100225

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I hate how much I love it and the fact it's a $46k configured. 1SS/1LE banger car, nothing else. Exactly how I'd want it.

I'm biased, but Wild Cherry Tint ALL fucking day. Fairly certain that's a direct match to my truck's Ruby Red tint. Want.

God DAMN son
View attachment 100225
If you buy one, I'll buy one. I'll even get baby dick blue.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Side note and not to hijack the thread:

Dealers are actual braindead morons. I click "show inventory" for the car I built. EVERY listing has EVERY color listed so if you try to filter by color, it just fucking shows everything. Manual? Lol it SAYS manual but it also says remote start and automatic in the listing. So which is it? DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THERE'S NO ACTUAL PHOTOS JUST STOCK PHOTOS.

Mouthbreathing dumbfucks.

Thread Info