Wife Wants A Kia Telluride

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Palisade is tuned stiffer so rides a little tighter, more carlike. Telluride is softer, floatier. Will come down to your styling preference, whether you want a power third row or digital dashboard (Hyundai only) and where you can get the best deal. Otherwise, functionally, they’re the same.

IIRC the Palisade is also cheaper since you can get the Limited in FWD as well.

quikturbo

Regular
Dec 24, 2004
I've driven my brothers demo , Palisade and it's an excellent vehicle, albeit his is fully loaded. However... We won't be buying this one. We have an 18' Santa Fe limited Long (7pass) which they got rid of in favor of this 8pass Palisade platform, so bumping us up to the next price range, which we don't want. So we had to weigh our need for that seating (7) and it just doesn't make sense. We're going to downsize to the 20' Santa Fe he gets for his next demo end of Sept. I don 't care for the I4 Turbo/Start stop, but it's too good of a deal for us to pass on trading in our 18'.
Which leads me to the other reason we'll do it, and before end of year. The other thread on the changes in IL sales tax/credit... F this state. If we had to wait until next year to do the deal, we'd pass because of that tax implication.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info