• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Wife Wants A Kia Telluride

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looking at trading in the wife's car for a Telluride. Anyone have or test driven one? [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] - you gotten your hands on one yet? Looks fairly comparable to a GMC Terrain or something similar.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes. Twice the size of a Terrain. Good. Buy. Love it.

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes. Twice the size of a Terrain. Good. Buy. Love it.
We need something with more space for the multitude of road trips we go on. Everything I've read sounds decent but I don't always trust everything I read. Will go check one out next weekend.

Ti28

Cupcake
Reaction score
You can't beat Kia's warranty, that's for fucking sure!

lastls1

Reaction score
Honestly looking to pick one of these up. Dark green with black rims. You cannot beat 40k for a fully optioned full size suv

Ti28

Cupcake
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say this, I wish I would have known about their warranty when the wife was looking for a car. She got a GM with the gay 3/36!

lastls1

Reaction score
Saw a black one on 355 yesterday. Looked clean. The interior and a test drive will decide it for me ultimately.

torquelover

Reaction score
They're selling very well. Only one the local dealer has that wasn't presold was a base FWD.

I've been driven in a new Sorrento to the airport several times and am impressed with how far Kia has come the last decade.

Upper trims the interior looks fantastic on screen. Haven't seen one in person yet.

If not in a hurry, maybe check out the Hyundai sister SUV when it's out

95SC

4 cams
Reaction score
Looks like a nice SUV for the money . Removing that giant Telluride emblems from the back would be the first mod

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
This is actually a nice looking SUV. Even for a Kia, not that there really is anything wrong with a Kia, it is sweet.

Plus, pricing is on point for a fully loaded SUV.

Would be nice if they had a "performance" model with a Turbo V6 and tuned suspensions with good performance specs. Either way, would be a great SUV to have.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
My wife is interested in this over an explorer platinum. Less money with more features. Pretty awesome.

Nailed it. And more room.

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
These look great especially the green with black wheels. I just went and priced one fully loaded...these things are priced GREAT!

lastls1

Reaction score
Only thing I wish it had was a digital dash like the Volvo’s or Audi’s. Guessing that would probably raise the price, but I would pay extra for that. Would make the interior better.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Just looked them up with all the praise in here and looks like a ton of vehicle for the money...

Not bad.

Definitely need to take the badges off it though, the huge Telluride name on the front and back need to go for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom