Wife Wants A Kia Telluride

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wanted to go see one and drive one of these today fully expecting we would have to order what we wanted. Literally no one 75 miles from here has one regardless of websites. Kia and autotrader show a few around us that are the SX Model. When we call we are told those are already presold or preorders....... wtf? Why would you post that on your site that’s ignorant.

Guess we will wait a few weeks or months. Not dropping 45 grand on a car sight unseen. Especially a Kia. No offense to Kia but ya know.

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio
Wanted to go see one and drive one of these today fully expecting we would have to order what we wanted. Literally no one 75 miles from here has one regardless of websites. Kia and autotrader show a few around us that are the SX Model. When we call we are told those are already presold or preorders....... wtf? Why would you post that on your site that’s ignorant.

Guess we will wait a few weeks or months. Not dropping 45 grand on a car sight unseen. Especially a Kia. No offense to Kia but ya know.

They told me only prior Kia customers got the first SX’s, everyone else has to wait, I told him to EAD and left.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
The Kia looks way better than the palasade but we are going to give both a shot for a drive. I’m going to wait now though to see if any details come out for next years model. I doubt much if anything will change. It will just be minor bug fixes

I just saw the palasade at a car show and it’s a sharp suv with nice equipment. Not sure about the 44k sticker

Unitsn4

Regular
Mar 30, 2015
The couple across the street has had one for about a month now. I never even heard of it before they showed up with it one day. I'm not a fan. This is their 2nd Kia. I'm guessing they went with this thing because they are a fairly large couple and it is roomy.

Value wise, I'd agree with you guys on it looking promising...looks-wise, definitely not for me.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
[MENTION=11218]lastls1[/MENTION] Im at Patrick Hyundai in Schaumburg getting my oil changed and I glanced across the lot at Kia. I saw 2 Tellurides sitting under what looks like a newer storage garage. Didnt walk up to it, but its there. Dont know if its sold or not.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Just drove the Palisade today. Hyundai said they’re hitting dealers right now, and sold maybe 300 last month right at the tail end before big shipments went out. Compared with the Telluride, Palisade has available power third and a few other things, like digital dash, and different rear shock tuning for towing. Both are rated to tow the same, though.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Just drove the Palisade today. Hyundai said they’re hitting dealers right now, and sold maybe 300 last month right at the tail end before big shipments went out. Compared with the Telluride, Palisade has available power third and a few other things, like digital dash, and different rear shock tuning for towing. Both are rated to tow the same, though.

Preference between the two?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Preference between the two?

Palisade is tuned stiffer so rides a little tighter, more carlike. Telluride is softer, floatier. Will come down to your styling preference, whether you want a power third row or digital dashboard (Hyundai only) and where you can get the best deal. Otherwise, functionally, they’re the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info