• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

who was at RSD?

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Reaction score
saw a bunch of GTP's in the paking area, and yet only 2 that were atually racng. a red (Turbo?) GTP 4dr that had slicks on red painted whel in front...moved ou decent from what I saw a very high 11, or a bottm 12.

then a maroon one that was maybe a 13.5.

there were a few cobalts up there as well. silver SS killed it on the line when he dumped the clutch in 3rd. I never laughed so hard!!

the was a black newer one up there as well that did decent.

had fun, got drunk, somehow I made it home(I wasnt driving).

PANDA

Reaction score
I was there... Didnt race though.

PaceCarDriva500

Reaction score
I was there. I know the kid in the Cobalt and he doesnt know how to drive. I was going to spot his buddy out in that car 6.5. never got the race off. I did race a mustang GT newer one and whacked him. End of the night for a little cash. Was a good race and also killed my buddies Z-28 MBM heads up! Then he destroyed the cobalt!

oh and the red GTX was not a turbo. But had a really small pulley and a crapload done. Talked to the guy for a while. Nice guy!

PANDA

Reaction score
I was there. I know the kid in the Cobalt and he doesnt know how to drive. I was going to spot his buddy out in that car 6.5. never got the race off. I did race a mustang GT newer one and whacked him. End of the night for a little cash. Was a good race and also killed my buddies Z-28 MBM heads up! Then he destroyed the cobalt!

oh and the red GTX was not a turbo. But had a really small pulley and a crapload done. Talked to the guy for a while. Nice guy!
[/b]
Does your plate say "ud lose" ?

PaceCarDriva500

Reaction score
Nope that is my buddy though. He has a stock 04. My front plate is the GTOAA plate that is orange and my back plate says STEAK19. Loudest and fastest GTO there last night!

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Reaction score
JACOB~!!!!! you were there??

me too...

i didnt see you :(
[/b]
I was in the top of the bleachrs at the 330ft..get completely wasted. my friend davy was the red TSI AWD , and Booya in the 94 formula, and Kevin in the Red cobra.

I got to hand it to te silver GTO...that things was flat out halln aZZ.

kinda bad when I wake up this morning still wasted.

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Reaction score
where is RSD held?
[/b]
RSD is held at GLD. aka Da Grove....aka, Grest Lakes Dragway....

RSD is held once a month.....peeps form Chicago go there..with money same with Detroit, and Wisc people.

it is a really good turnout. and very fun.

Did you guys see Team Gbodies lime green Foxbody? that was pretty quick...and SBE didnt see to look that fast.

Did like Boost 12's new twin turbo setup. sounded mean.

I

imported_Theautoguy

I was in the top of the bleachrs at the 330ft..get completely wasted. my friend davy was the red TSI AWD , and Booya in the 94 formula, and Kevin in the Red cobra.

I got to hand it to te silver GTO...that things was flat out halln aZZ.

kinda bad when I wake up this morning still wasted.
[/b]

I heard you only had a few beers! :blink:

PaceCarDriva500

Reaction score
Eh my car is crawling. It will be for a short time more. Boost12's car is sick. I got to see the Boost and Eddie race in person. 2 Fast ass cars on the street. NUTS! I wanted to race the maroon GTP but couldnt find him!~

nitrous

Reaction score
I wasn't there that night, I was at my niece's birthday. My car runs mid 11.4-11.6 on 15 psi anyways :p

And probably running like 15psi still on a car that should be doing upwards of 20. [/b]
We got it up to 22 now :D

my97gtp

Reaction score
I wasn't there that night, I was at my niece's birthday. My car runs mid 11.4-11.6 on 15 psi anyways :p

And probably running like 15psi still on a car that should be doing upwards of 20. [/b]
We got it up to 22 now :D
[/b]
yay Got any new times yet Gabe? :D

PANDA

Reaction score
PaceCarDiva, were you racing a silver TA on 94 on the way home?

PaceCarDriva500

Reaction score
Nah I take 45 home. I am from Round Lake Area. Come up and say hi next time. I will talk to about anybody. Car might have black 18 stockers on it next time you see it though. We will see~!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom