3800 who was at RSD?

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
saw a bunch of GTP's in the paking area, and yet only 2 that were atually racng. a red (Turbo?) GTP 4dr that had slicks on red painted whel in front...moved ou decent from what I saw a very high 11, or a bottm 12.

then a maroon one that was maybe a 13.5.

there were a few cobalts up there as well. silver SS killed it on the line when he dumped the clutch in 3rd. I never laughed so hard!!

the was a black newer one up there as well that did decent.

had fun, got drunk, somehow I made it home(I wasnt driving).

I was there. I know the kid in the Cobalt and he doesnt know how to drive. I was going to spot his buddy out in that car 6.5. never got the race off. I did race a mustang GT newer one and whacked him. End of the night for a little cash. Was a good race and also killed my buddies Z-28 MBM heads up! Then he destroyed the cobalt!

oh and the red GTX was not a turbo. But had a really small pulley and a crapload done. Talked to the guy for a while. Nice guy!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I was there. I know the kid in the Cobalt and he doesnt know how to drive. I was going to spot his buddy out in that car 6.5. never got the race off. I did race a mustang GT newer one and whacked him. End of the night for a little cash. Was a good race and also killed my buddies Z-28 MBM heads up! Then he destroyed the cobalt!

oh and the red GTX was not a turbo. But had a really small pulley and a crapload done. Talked to the guy for a while. Nice guy!
[/b]

Does your plate say "ud lose" ?

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
where is RSD held?
[/b]

RSD is held at GLD. aka Da Grove....aka, Grest Lakes Dragway....

RSD is held once a month.....peeps form Chicago go there..with money same with Detroit, and Wisc people.

it is a really good turnout. and very fun.

Did you guys see Team Gbodies lime green Foxbody? that was pretty quick...and SBE didnt see to look that fast.

Did like Boost 12's new twin turbo setup. sounded mean.

I

imported_Theautoguy

I was in the top of the bleachrs at the 330ft..get completely wasted. my friend davy was the red TSI AWD , and Booya in the 94 formula, and Kevin in the Red cobra.

I got to hand it to te silver GTO...that things was flat out halln aZZ.

kinda bad when I wake up this morning still wasted.
[/b]

I heard you only had a few beers! :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info