Food / Drink Whiskey drinkers unite!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
ALMOST picked up another bottle of Jeffersons Tropics when I ran over to Albertsons earlier to pick a few things up. They had it for $94, and total wine has pretty consistently been at about $105 lately. I check every time I go :ROFLMAO:

But I decided against it for now. I do want another bottle of that tho. Maybe I'll run back over there later this week......

darkshadow04

Regular
TCG Premium
Mar 14, 2008
South Elgin
Found some of the Kirkland 17yr Scotch today. Super excited to try it out!
1000005063.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally polished off my Larceny last night. That stuff wasn't bad but I don't know that i'll seek it out again. :ROFLMAO: You gotta be in the right mood for 126 proof. That 118 Old Emmer that I like is a bit more approachable, and you can have a couple pours of that and still feel your face. Also almost polished off my Paul Sutton last night as well. I'll probably finish that off tonight since I still have another bottle of that stuff waiting in reserve.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp. Had to run back over to Albertsons today to pick up a few things, and, they still had Jeffersons Tropics on sale for $94.99............so I snagged it. Still $10 cheaper than total wine has it, and it almost never goes on sale at total wine. I've been watching. :ROFLMAO:

Been wanting another bottle of this stuff ever since I finished my first one. Might have to TRY and spread this one out..................but I probably wont. So good.

Thread Info