while the car isn't running

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
It'd be nice if you did because then more would be coming out. It would be nice to have more imports out in the open. We have no shortage of american and euro cars. Need more imports. (Imo)

No way, not a chance in hell. I haven't even posted up pictures of the cars I bought. Not worth it, too many ignorant fools up in here. This is why I signed up to a dedicated forum with people whom own the same car(s).

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
No way, not a chance in hell. I haven't even posted up pictures of the cars I bought. Not worth it, too many ignorant fools up in here. This is why I signed up to a dedicated forum with people whom own the same car(s).

Lies I've seen pics on here. I think there are plenty of people that appreciate imports on here. :dunno:

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
My life situation is none of your biz, I don't go around talking about your anal fissures

This is why people think you act like a 12 year old. Had you put a period after biz, you would have had a logical statement. Instead you say something that makes sense, then follow up with some sort of anus related comment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info