while the car isn't running

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Powdercoated. What the fuck does it matter where I spend my money? You butt fucks find ANYTHING you can talk shit about and go for the fucking neck. Holy fuck. Just over $320 to have the wheels brightened up some is nothing. Maybe I like these stock wheels? beatoffs

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
The sools guide to a successful thread.

1) Ask for an opinion on something
2) receive thoughts and opinions from other members
3) ??????
4) flip the fuck out like a 6 year old because people can't keep their opinions to themselves
5) sit back and marvel at your E-trolling

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
The sools guide to a successful thread.

1) Ask for an opinion on something
2) receive thoughts and opinions from other members
3) ??????
4) flip the fuck out like a 6 year old because people can't keep their opinions to themselves
5) sit back and marvel at your E-trolling

Fairly spot on.

Scion's love painting their stock wheels. :picard:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
See, it's this thing called common sense. I know that this forum, generally is "all American" with it's attitude and ignorance towards many imports. I own 2 Hondas, this would be the last place I would ask opinions on what I should/shouldn't do to enhance them aesthetically. s00ls has a past, and a more recent activities, that have put him in a generalization of an easy target. Easy targets get hit. Simple as that.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I didn't ask about putting tires on other wheels I asked about what color the majority thinks would look better on stockers in the meantime and everyone thinks I wanted to hear about my other wheels and talked shit just like the engine thread where it got drug so far off topic.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
See, it's this thing called common sense. I know that this forum, generally is "all American" with it's attitude and ignorance towards many imports. I own 2 Hondas, this would be the last place I would ask opinions on what I should/shouldn't do to enhance them aesthetically.
It'd be nice if you did because then more would be coming out. It would be nice to have more imports out in the open. We have no shortage of american and euro cars. Need more imports. (Imo)

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
should I do it ? leaning harder towards white.

whitejt.png

blackgy.png

No. No you shouldn't.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I just don't get why he asks questions, gets answers he apparently doesn't like then flips the fuck out.

It would seem he already has the answers he wants before he even posts his questions. He just posts the questions because he wants the attention.

Orly dr phil? These wheels and tires will go over to winter beater duty when I buy the tires for the other wheels and I still keep the car clean in the winter washed once a week and I still want it to look good. The wheels look like shit right now so it'd be nice if they were nicer or different all together finish wise. You had some smart ass shit about me having them powder coated and that's why I "flipped the fuck out" so if you have shit to say, why not keep it to yourself. The problem I have is I don't go into other threads and talk shit. Don't know why you feel the need to. You make me wanna punch babies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info