Where are the progress threads for these turbo builds?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
:rollpicard: i wasnt talking "smack" in any way,even the owners would say the same thing. I cant be called jacob, I drove all the cars I messed with sans drag whore. And any demoding I did was to only upgrade to better parts and stay in the scene.

Since this is an turbo progress thread and the whores 2nd engine is a turbo setup-
Drag car is scheduled to get some more lovin for this Valentines day. I would love to break in the drag whores SC setup and Oscar's new build (and at least 2-4t80s:s00ls:) before the end of the season. We are almost done working with a company for custom axles and torque converters. Availabilty for these items and cost was not as we first hoped or were promised by other companys. If everything works out in the fitment, we will be alot closer to being able to offer a mass produced mostly bolt-in 4t80 conversion and not have to worry about having to mix and match OEM parts that are bound to(and proven to) fail(which is all there is to offer at this time). We want to run what we will be able to offer with a few modifications for the track only.

I still do wonder why you love to call us out? Even if the drag whore would of ran great times the first year we messed with it, I honestly think you would still be calling us/me out....in general and with "a friends car". Try doing anything close to level of work that that car has into it at the same time as starting your own business. Maybe then you might see how personal projects that are compeletly custom and money pits move down the daily priority list and cant consume as much of your time as you would like. We dont have 5-10 extra guys sitting around that we can have working on it while we take care of everything else.
Theres your own personal update fish. Would you like to get them weekly?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
:rollpicard: i wasnt talking "smack" in any way,even the owners would say the same thing. I cant be called jacob, I drove all the cars I messed with sans drag whore. And any demoding I did was to only upgrade to better parts and stay in the scene.

Since this is an turbo progress thread and the whores 2nd engine is a turbo setup-
Drag car is scheduled to get some more lovin for this Valentines day. I would love to break in the drag whores SC setup and Oscar's new build (and at least 2-4t80s:s00ls:) before the end of the season. We are almost done working with a company for custom axles and torque converters. Availabilty for these items and cost was not as we first hoped or were promised by other companys. If everything works out in the fitment, we will be alot closer to being able to offer a mass produced mostly bolt-in 4t80 conversion and not have to worry about having to mix and match OEM parts that are bound to(and proven to) fail(which is all there is to offer at this time). We want to run what we will be able to offer with a few modifications for the track only.

I still do wonder why you love to call us out? Even if the drag whore would of ran great times the first year we messed with it, I honestly think you would still be calling us/me out....in general and with "a friends car". Try doing anything close to level of work that that car has into it at the same time as starting your own business. Maybe then you might see how personal projects that are compeletly custom and money pits move down the daily priority list and cant consume as much of your time as you would like. We dont have 5-10 extra guys sitting around that we can have working on it while we take care of everything else.
Theres your own personal update fish. Would you like to get them weekly?

if you can really offer a bolt-in semi-solution to a gp/reg/imp etc with an 80e, basically we need something with a heavy duty chain...

you would sell so many...

thread upon thread of people on clubgp with turbos going WTF do we do now that the GMR chain is gone

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
if you can really offer a bolt-in semi-solution to a gp/reg/imp etc with an 80e, basically we need something with a heavy duty chain...

you would sell so many...

thread upon thread of people on clubgp with turbos going WTF do we do now that the GMR chain is gone

The stock 1inch isnt strong enough for you? lol
Rumor is the replacement chain that comes with new reubuild kits the last few years is supposed to exceed OEM strength. Dont know how much seeing as I dont think there is many pushing the limits with the 80e in any other application.
Only thing that might be an issue for some is if the CT and Z7 kits will clear everything with out redoing the DP and crossover. We might have to find a few people that are serious about the upgrade that can afford the time down so we can fit everything. Thats down the line a bit though.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
The stock 1inch isnt strong enough for you? lol
Rumor is the replacement chain that comes with new reubuild kits the last few years is supposed to exceed OEM strength. Dont know how much seeing as I dont think there is many pushing the limits with the 80e in any other application.
Only thing that might be an issue for some is if the CT and Z7 kits will clear everything with out redoing the DP and crossover. We might have to find a few people that are serious about the upgrade that can afford the time down so we can fit everything. Thats down the line a bit though.

lol no im saying the 80e seems to be our last hope for a chain upgrade cause since there are no more GMR 1" sets for the 65, and the 7/8ths chain people are on borrowed time!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I cant be called jacob, I drove all the cars I messed with sans drag whore.

Point taken. :rofl:

You are right. I "dont know much about running a business." I havent done it. However, I know if I wanna sell shit, I need to show what I can do. At least, it is a concept I believe in. :dunno:

Also, I havent said shit to pretty much anyone in quite awhile. The way you rib everyone else just got on my nerves last night. Then again, I had the captain sitting on my shoulder telling me to say something. I was feeling nostalgic. :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info