Where are the progress threads for these turbo builds?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
^^^^^^heads look nice man.....any plans to do anymore of them? id like to have a set....

Yeah send me yours, maybe we can meet up tonight... at the mall... around 7? :hsugh:

can ya give me a pic of the ends of the heads? it looks like it had some core shift whats the mold number?

Sorry, they're already packed up, i'll send the owner of them a pm and see if he can send you a pic of this mold number.

These heads were the most inconsistent i've seen/done so far. Each intake port varied openings by almost .050, quite a bit IMO. The exhaust port outlets were pretty nice though, however the guides were HUGE. The material i took off was almost twice what i did on a different set of heads, and the intake guides looked like they were already done and blended. I barely took off .020 on each of them before they were getting too thin. Sheesh. They are consistent and well blended now, so i'm happy and so will the owner. :smile:

Good shit mike i would love a set for my set up but no monies yo.

Get monies and a set of extra heads kthx.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
its hard to get good pics...but heres a couple more of my '10secsomeday special heads' :durka:

after a tank bath and assembly....

DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0244.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info