What is your single biggest pet peeve?

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
I should draw a damn picture, but if anyone knows the intersection of higgins and oakton going east bound it is a double left turn, two lanes next to each other onto a 3 lane road. people from the left most turning lane for some stupid fucking reason think it's alright to drive right into the center lane of the 3 lane road.

THATS NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS!!!

I use the finger almost daily because of this. some putz is gonna buy me a new paint job one of these days, because it would clearly be his fault.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I should draw a damn picture, but if anyone knows the intersection of higgins and oakton going east bound it is a double left turn, two lanes next to each other onto a 3 lane road. people from the left most turning lane for some stupid fucking reason think it's alright to drive right into the center lane of the 3 lane road.

THATS NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS!!!

I use the finger almost daily because of this. some putz is gonna buy me a new paint job one of these days, because it would clearly be his fault.

What is the exact law on this?

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
How about when your in a turning lane & there's the traffic light cam and it says do not turn on red and the a holes behind you keep honking telling you to go........IF YOU PAY MY TICKET ILL GO IF NOT SHUT THE EFF UP!!!

I've had go get out of the car a couple times before lol.

Hahaha that's awesome. I've been so tempted to do that on several occasions, but luckily for the assholes the light went green as I was about to get out.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
DD I know where you are talking about as I live in EG, that shit annoys me as well.

But yeah I believe the law is you take to the closest/inside lane, there for those fuckers need to turn into the left most lane.

Example when you turn right you are suppose to stay in the right lane and not go into the middle lane or far left lane.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Ask someone a question and they answer it but keep going on and on. Ex. You ask someone hey need your oil changed? And go yeah, it's been two and a half months so it's gonna need it soon and use this oil and filter and make sure when you lift the car up you use jack stands and don't loose the oil bolt. When you put the new oil filter on make sure you put some oil in it and don't over tighten it and same thing with the drain bolt and yada yada yada. It's like dude I just asked if you only needed your oil changed.

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
1258807414252.jpg

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia
when people call me buddy. excuse me, my name is billy. :squint:

im fine with, this is my buddy billy, but not when people refer to me as buddy, and I'm not your buddy.

LOL. i get about 10 new people a day at my dock. I call pretty much every one i meet 'buddy' i dont have time to be learning and asking the name of a person i will likely never meet again. there are also people who show up at my door every day for the past 5 years.. i still call them buddy and have no idea what their name is.

super cool story, bro. i know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info