What is your single biggest pet peeve?

SWORN

Addict
Apr 20, 2012
Chicago
So many, where to begin......

What really bothers the hell out of me, people that make a right turn but cut it so far to the left that they almost hit you.

When I go to Subway I always get stuck behind the jerk that buys lunch for the whole office. I know you guys have had this happen. You walk into subway to grab a quick sandwich and the person in front of you pulls out a list and asks for 15 subs. All of which have different toppings. Pisses me off......

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
new pet peeve... people that think daytime running lights = headlights and don't realize tail lights aren't lit up at night. I'm talking about the really dim, yellow DRLs with about the same usable light output as a cell phone screen. Newer Honda owners are the worst offenders!

I bet I know why newer honda owners are an issue. The dash lights are on during the day. Our honda can be independently dimmed though so you can turn them way down for daytime and then headlights on the dash lights are lit up. Default is bright as fuck though with the headlights off. Its fucking dumb.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I bet I know why newer honda owners are an issue. The dash lights are on during the day. Our honda can be independently dimmed though so you can turn them way down for daytime and then headlights on the dash lights are lit up. Default is bright as fuck though with the headlights off. Its fucking dumb.

Or just pull the DRL fuse like I did on the Accord because the DRL's look stupid anyways

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info