What is your dream job?

E

ez112

Since I kind of consider myself a jack of all trades with a bit of electrical and mechanical and welding, I think my dream would be to work (with stability in mind) at a shop with a dyno making custom parts and fast cars faster. I'm tuning my own truck, so a hand in EVERYTHING is what I would want. Plus hook ups with other companies for shit that we wouldn't do (like paint jobs)

If not that then working for Conan O'Brien would be cool with me too.

Krang

Snozberries
Jul 12, 2009
If I actually work in my dream job right now, I just wish I didn't have a 3 minute on-call response time and was on-call a little less. . I get to play with ginormous amounts of processing power every day and some of the coolest shit.

BUUUT if I didn't have to work, if I was as rich as I thought some of the IPOs from the .com bust were going to make me, my dream occupation would be working full time with the adult literacy project helping adults learn to read as well as work with the wounded warrior project.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Was gonna post this thread but saw its already created...

My absolute top choice and biggest dream would be something in national security. Something along the lines of CIA/DIA/ODNI. NSA is too nerdy for me.

Second choice would be a radio personality on a station similar to B96.

The most likely choice is I want to be an entrepreneur and start up a luxury concierge service available to anyone... just using "luxury" for the marketing. But the ideal clientele would be those in Hollywood. I'm working on starting it up here in AZ first to see how it does.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i want to own a hand carwash detail shop..........but........when i was younger i want to drive a monster truck. that still sounds like a bad ass job.

i read that you need a cdl and you have to have some sort of experience to get into the pit crew. then from there you can become a driver.

since i have no experience......that will still be a "pipedream"
Buehler..... Buehler........ buehler

Reactions: Yaj Yak

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
William Sadler Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.PNG

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Id still love to be a airline pilot. 9/11 killed my original dreams and it seems Covid-19 might kill any recent ones. The job market was so good that some airlines were offering free training if you work for them when it is completed. Its just a long expensive road for not great pay until you are a experienced pilot. I talk with alot of pilots sounds like corp jet flying is the real deal right now tho.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
1995 a Gentlemen called in wanting to order some widgets. He worked for Yamaha, motor sports division. We spoke at length as he described his job. I don't recall the job title but he was in charge of a team that traveled all over testing yamaha motor sports products.

He would run their snow mobiles in Colorado, or Alaska, their motorcycles, street, dirt, atv etc all over too.
Ride, critique, suggest ways Yamaha could make their products better.

As he was talking I was thinking
"Man, that is my dream job"

Reactions: LikeABauce302
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info