What is your dream job?

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
I'm going to be the loser and say that I have mine. Even though there are bad days here and there, I get to see parts of the city and the world that others will never get a chance to. Looking at the skyline from across the frozen lake atop a 300 ft tall flare stack or reactor, looking up at other skyscrapers from the top of another one, and my favorite of all is melting metal with fire and welding.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
If you could do anything for an occupation, and make a comfortable salary, what would you be doing?

Don't tell me you are already working your dream job sitting behind a desk for some corporation. You are either an idiot, or the most dull person on this planet.

:thefinger:

I heard that you know.

I love my job. I have influence. I have some say in things. I get to make sure at least my 6 direct reports are treated fairly. I get to work @ home at times. I get to work odd hours (like tonight) and take tomorrow out for the most part. Sure, I work for the big man in the corner office... but I am more than willing to work hard for him to secure my job and earn my piece of the corporate pie.

What of it?

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Drummer in a rock band. Unfortunately, I do not know how to play the drums.

Most drummers are near deaf, and as smart as the stick in their hand.

One thing I've learned over the last 25 years of playing in bands is that the drummer is the guy that gets the tail most consistantly...so that's a plus.

Oh, and I would like to be producing.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i want to own a hand carwash detail shop..........but........when i was younger i want to drive a monster truck. that still sounds like a bad ass job.

i read that you need a cdl and you have to have some sort of experience to get into the pit crew. then from there you can become a driver.

since i have no experience......that will still be a "pipedream"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info