Welp that's it, I'm out. Bye bye, IL!

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
And hellooo to sunny Florida! Yep, finally decided to do it, pulled the trigger, signed the lease, no more IL for this 'ol boy. Those that know me, know that I've been talking about doing this for a long time, but I've previously chickened out for various reasons (mainly all the family and awesome friends that I have here, tbh). Most recently moved in with a girl and hoped we could make that work... But to quote Mr. White from Reservoir Dogs, "you push that whole woman man thing too long, starts to get to you after a while.". Seriously, though, I'm just done with IL. The weather, the taxes, the Neverending corrupt Democrat rule constantly running the state further and further into the ground, emissions laws that make it exceedingly difficult to be a car nut, taxes, you all know the deal.

Aaannyway I'm mainly posting this as a "farewell" to all the excellent, kick ass, helpful friends I've made here and in other IL car clubs (CMC, SHOCAGO, CVO, the list goes on) over the years, Mook Mook 01Cobra 01Cobra UWISHU1 UWISHU1 L LSx S10 LikeABauce302 LikeABauce302 The Broken Regal The Broken Regal syP syP not sure about everyone's names on here but I'll miss all y'all. I'll see if I can try to make the TCG Tour depending on when that goes down, and I'm sure I'll run into many of you when I'm back to visit. And of course I'll still be posting on here (best car forum in the land!)

Seriously, though, if any of you guys pass through Palm Coast (in between Jacksonville and Daytona Beach), hit me up! Move in date is 2/1 and I couldn't be more excited. Wish me luck, gents!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Shocago.....

giphy.gif

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
Thanks for all the well wishes, guys. Seriously going to miss my car people out here. Good news is there's a pretty active Mustang club in Jacksonville, tons of car shows year round, and I'm only about 1.5hrs from the nearest road course that does open track events regularly. Also being 15 min from the beach is something I'm extremely looking forward to lol. That being said, I'm definitely not looking forward to moving... Again. This will be the 4th year in a row. God help me lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info