Well I wasn't going to do TCG Tour in a Tahoe...

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Pfft...shoulda done TCG Tour in EL MALO

tumblr_o5l9qwyc561r7rm1so4_500.gif

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
It's only February!

I'm lazy. The diesel will probably be in the Yukon before El Malo gets done. Maybe not. Who knows. The new frame is going to get stripped and coated this spring (since I have to take it out of the trailer to use the trailer to move.)

If I have that car sitting on the new frame with fuel and brake lines run with the body back on it, I'll be very motivated to finish it as I already have the engine and stuff. Until then, it's just another pipedream of no time, space and money with house shit now.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I'm lazy. The diesel will probably be in the Yukon before El Malo gets done. Maybe not. Who knows. The new frame is going to get stripped and coated this spring (since I have to take it out of the trailer to use the trailer to move.)

If I have that car sitting on the new frame with fuel and brake lines run with the body back on it, I'll be very motivated to finish it as I already have the engine and stuff. Until then, it's just another pipedream of no time, space and money with house shit now.

image.png

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Miles? How's the interior?

120,00 miles. Interior is OK, seats are a bit flat from what seems to be a fat guy, carpet is really clean, everything is there. I'll be putting Trans-Am seats in it because they're infinitely more comfortable.... Overall the car is in OK shape, it needs love. From what I can tell from the history, etc it was lovingly owned by someone for most of its life and then someone got it and kinda shit it up. It shows a minor accident on the carfax, etc, but the hood, wheels, etc are all correct and OEM still.

I got the car for a really fair price, it runs and drives as-is and with a little love I can align the fender, etc that seem a bit out of alignment from the accident, buff it, etc.

It's 99% bone stock, only mod is a Corsa Cat-Back. Factory lid, everything...

Thread Info