• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Website Hosting

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
Go here http://hostonce.com/

THe left hand column... will that allow me to build my own website for my own domain name i am putting in? My manager wants me to set up a website for our work. So if i was to get that 800mb and 40gb transfer for $6.95 a month... will let let me actually make a site from scratch so ppl can type in the URL and view it?

Im a little bit confused
Thanks in advance

Ryan

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
i also forgot to add if that will allow me to use a FTP, and can i edit the website at my house. as you can tell im not to familiar with teh whole website/domain thing.

gtpkid2004

Reaction score
LOL. now remember you have to pay the whole year off, not just that a month, so X that by 12, trhat what you have to pay for it. Now as for the site, its looks ok, but i thought thalord was giving space out, you should talk to him....as for the FTP, yup you can access it from your house, i would get dreamweaver 2004 mx, that what i use, you have the ftp right in the program, its really nice..hope this helps...

Lataz

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
ya i got FlashFXP and its $83 a year for the whole setup.. i know that :) but wil i be able to edit the actual website from my house, isnt that as long as i have access to index.html? Since the website only takes up about 50mb, i can use some of the FTP space for my videos :) I will talk to john today and ask him about it and what he can hook me up with. Im gonna visit him today anyways.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Flash is a great program. I've been using it for both our sites for about 2 years now. It does everything I need to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom