3800 Website Hosting

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Go here http://hostonce.com/

THe left hand column... will that allow me to build my own website for my own domain name i am putting in? My manager wants me to set up a website for our work. So if i was to get that 800mb and 40gb transfer for $6.95 a month... will let let me actually make a site from scratch so ppl can type in the URL and view it?

Im a little bit confused
Thanks in advance

Ryan

LOL. now remember you have to pay the whole year off, not just that a month, so X that by 12, trhat what you have to pay for it. Now as for the site, its looks ok, but i thought thalord was giving space out, you should talk to him....as for the FTP, yup you can access it from your house, i would get dreamweaver 2004 mx, that what i use, you have the ftp right in the program, its really nice..hope this helps...

Lataz

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
ya i got FlashFXP and its $83 a year for the whole setup.. i know that :) but wil i be able to edit the actual website from my house, isnt that as long as i have access to index.html? Since the website only takes up about 50mb, i can use some of the FTP space for my videos :) I will talk to john today and ask him about it and what he can hook me up with. Im gonna visit him today anyways.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• syP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list