We haven't had a good teaser thread in a while. V:F10

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
well that would be cool. I guess it should be easy enough to see what the normal bulb requires and what an LED bulb would require. Then set it up in their coding. Hopefully it works.

played with it real quick last night- just adjusting day time running lights to be the halo's instead of the brights on dim...

1hDn6lgh.png

AVIUp5Qh.png

uEetiD0h.png

syW3D0dh.jpg

I'm going to swap in whatever bulbs are easiest here, code them and see if it gives me any error messages... if it doesn't then im going to swap the headlight & foglight bulbs

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The stuff is such a time and labor saver it isn't even funny. On a car with brake dust issues, like BMW and big brake kit cars, this stuff is worth every penny.

I have the 5 liter bottle on my Amazon subscription. haha But I use the stuff a lot due to how incredible the stuff works. Iron X is the same way with your paint finish. And trust me, you will see a large amount of iron being taken off, in the same manner, with the Sonax does the wheels. As that brake dust gets blow onto the fenders, doors, and rockers as well. You can use Sonax on the paint as well. But it doesn't work as well as the Iron X. But spray some of your Sonax behind the front wheels and I bet you will see it turn to purple as well. Brake dust sucks.

this shit is fucking awesome.

i have seen people post about it on here before but never bought it... but holy fuck, i used it last night and it's game changing. I'm going to buy the big bottle and just refill my mini. this is going to be a weekly thing i've learned sooo might as well be ready for it.

i got the one you linked- but the link is dead now for some reason

i wonder if the oem center caps would fit the wheels i have now.

These wheels will be the death of me. They get SO fucking filthy.

This was after my recent roadtrip... don't even look silver.

PWnA1shh.jpg

I should have bought stock in whatever company makes that wheel shit though.

hc3hfnJh.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
These wheels will be the death of me. They get SO fucking filthy.

BMW brakes are horrible for dust. I need to swap to a ceramic pad to see if it helps much. But that is why I said a good wheel cleaner is worth its weight in gold. Between the brake dust and the design of the wheel, you need something to do much of the work for you. lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I love this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E9E76F0/?tag=tcg21-20

It's durable and can be bent/manipulated to hit awkward spaces.

You need to get yourself some BMW center caps for the wheels.

so i finally did this and it totally changed the look of the car/wheels. i love em, thanks for the suggestion.

also replaced my first broken part. yay

i got a lil aggressive with one of those cell phone vent holder dealios and snapped 2 vent fins.

LAZWrECh.jpg

amazon... $26. ficksed it.

Thread Info