Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
4 episodes left. After the conclusion of the first episode, this show got boring fast. HOWEVER, I think the show is going to somewhat crossover with AC Valhalla's storyline (they're both telling it different but its the same overall telling of history) and that has me excited. Not sure how they'll pull it off with 3 eps left, AND still having to wrap up the insufferable iceland arc.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Christ, lets take all the characters that have literally meant nothing to the show overall and now give them a ton of focus. And then, with the few interesting characters left, lets have them WALK AROUND FOR PRETTY MUCH EVERY EPISODE.

At least the Iceland arc has finally had a payoff and its enjoyable thus far.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
All done.

Opening episode, (aside from the very beginning) was epic, thoughtful and emotional. From there, things got forgettable and boring. Every death felt meaningless and a shit sendoff for many. Meanwhile, other characters that have been basically meaningless, got top billing, despite the audience not giving a shit. This part 2 also skull fucked us with girl power.

The Iceland arc, for the most part, was awful BUT it did have a great payoff and I'm happy with it.

The end of a certain character's arc was satisfying, I'll say that.

Overall, a disappointing sendoff to what was an amazing show (for four seasons).

Some wont agree, many probably wont, but this was a huge letdown and it makes me sad.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
first ep done. good god, those last 10 minutes. Had goosebumps the entire time.

When Bjorn rode out there, my very first thought was "You know, all it would take is 1 arrow." And then........ :LOL: But that was still freaking badass. That's how you send someone off.

Starting 2nd ep now

Reactions: Mook

Thread Info