Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I liked the Ragnar parallel but it seemed so against his character. I mean they even foreshadowed it when they left Keive or Keve or whatever it's called. I didn't hate it but like you, I was a bit confused by the reasoning.

Ub's arc overall ended up with him being the closest to Ragnar. I was mostly happy with it and at least it delivered a satisfying conclusion. Floki showing up was great but how the fuck did he manage to sail across the ocean, alone, with no food or water....also, I feel like the Indian murder was unnecessary but it was to show that the old ways didn't work in the need world... Which was slightly dumb but I looked past it.

Overall, like I said... A disappointing end to the son's of Ragnar.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Like... He was ready to risk EVERYTHING for gold.. When all he'd likely have to do is wait until both groups get close and they show them voluntarily. The fuck was he gonna do with the gold anyway? There's no one there to trade with or who the fuck knows.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So it just dawned on me.....Erik the Red is supposed to play a role in the Netflix spinoff, which is set like 100 years after the show. Erik died in Vikings........so.............how the fuck is he still gonna be alive 100 years later. This leads me to believe the Netflix show will have little to do with the History show.

Ever if it deals with his kids, they sure as shit wont be alive 100 years later.

Thread Info