TV Vikings

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
But going back to the iceland storyline for a second

Out of all the kids that have died on this show, how the FUCK is that baby still alive after they've been afloat on that boat in the middle of nowhere with no food and very little water for what has to have been at LEAST a month or longer so far

Reactions: Mook

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ragnar-I-dont-like-you-Aethelwulf-Vikings-3x04.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ok. ep 19. Best ep of the season since the first one (11) The battle was pretty awesome, This Ubbe arc has finally become rewarding, and the ending.......

But WTF was Harald doing?? At least he got one final jab in, literally. I don't know why the hell he was out there just wandering around, but I'm happy he didn't go out like a complete bitch. And that Floki reveal at the end..... Honestly I didn't see it coming. I mean I should have. The "crazy man" talk from earlier in the episode should have been a dead giveaway. But I'm kinda glad I didn't make the connection, cuz it made the reveal all that much more awesome. Once I saw the tree carvings it became pretty obvious.

Final episode time.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Harald's death was fucking stupid. Another instance of someone magically appearing. Unless we both missed it and that dude saw Harald just skipping around in the forest...but the dude just decided to go back towards the enemy, and randomly finds Harald who is nowhere near his army... Just out for a stroll. For someone who had to carry this final season and delivered, it was a disservice.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Harald's death was fucking stupid. Another instance of someone magically appearing. Unless we both missed it and that dude saw Harald just skipping around in the forest...but the dude just decided to go back towards the enemy, and randomly finds Harald who is nowhere near his army... Just out for a stroll. For someone who had to carry this final season and delivered, it was a disservice.

Yeah, overall it was just stupid and made no sense.
Its the same shit Walking Dead constantly pulls. You're all alone in a wide open space, and then suddenly you turn around and someone who should have no ability to sneak up on you is suddenly just there.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
What did you think of Ivar's death?

Im torn. I know they were trying to mirror Ragnar, especially w/ the "Dont be afraid" line..... But I dont know. For what? To save his brother so he could renounce everything? And to leave that crazy bitch and that slaves wife somehow rulers of Kattegat? I feel like we really needed ONE more season, or even half season, to see everything play out. Overall, I'm actually quite happy with how the Ubbe arc ended. Thats the true shining star. When he first went off to iceland i thought whyyyyyyyyy? But that did actually have the best payoff in the show.

Thread Info