3800 VERY mini mod day at my house.

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Originally posted by syP@Jan 29 2005, 12:24 AM
just ot let you guys all know, hale is coming out at 4pm to start with the engine.. alot of people will be coming around 12:00 though to hang around and stuff..  GTP PWR will be there around that time detailing my friends BMW, so if you want to show up earlier than 4pm, PLEASE be my guest.

thankyou.
[snapback]69371[/snapback]​

scratch that for me for a week. my converter....go booooom. I'll come down hopefully by the end of next week.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
well.. that motor is IN the car now... there is no throttle body on it... rockers, (BECAUSE THE DAMN DEALERSHIP GAVE ME VALVE COVER BOLTS INSTEAD OF ROCKER BOLTS.) that is what took laot of out time... searching for the rocker bolts, only to realize that they wrote down the wrong part number. So all we gotta do is put on the rockers with bolts (springs are already on) and the TB, and basically hook everything up and get her a shot... unfortunatley, this will not start tomorrow unless anyone has NEW rocker bolts on them that they would be willing to sell to me ASAP. For sure tuesday tho is when it will start.

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Good luck finding some....I just picked up two from Horizon Chevrolet on Thursday and got their last two. It only took me calling about 15+ dealerships in our area to get them. I think you will be stuck ordering them from a dealer or outside vender...

...better yet ask Mike K I think that he has these on hand so maybe able to get these sooner than you think...

good luck

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Dam I was pissed. I was totaly looking forward to meeting you guys. I woke up at 9:00 to get my crap finished, but wound up takinfg a lot longer than I thought. I had to cut my rotord yesterday as well as throw new front brakes. I also had to go and get s copy of mu Motor Vehical report. Dam was that lenghtly little piece of paper. Any how I didnt get done until about 4:30 and I started leaving towards your area, but I probably wouldn't of gotten ther until like 5:30 - 6:00. I was pissed, but I alos didnt want to blow off my sisters 18th birthday. We should make arrangements to get together to have a drink or somethin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info