• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

VERY mini mod day at my house.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
This saturday the 29th, hale will be coming over AND MY MOTOR IS GOING TO BE DROPPED IN.... the car should be running by Sunday.... we are shooting for Saturday though. Anyone is welcome to come, but it cannt be large AT ALL... since well this isnt Bumpin's house.

Basically this is a shout out to anyone who wants to help, and maybe install some shit into their cars at the same time. But mostly to help with the Engine install.

MY address....

48 Hawkins Circle
Wheaton, Illinois

My cell... 630-989-0512

I hope to see you guys here! Come and time, and leave anytime... e

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
I will be the first to bid you good luck and hopefully it starts... The first time! :)

John

S

sr71_rgl

Sweet...mod day at SYPS!!! I'll bring the Jim Beam and Roman candles!!!

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by syP@Jan 25 2005, 11:33 PM
ya stop by.. we can change rims :)
[snapback]68918[/snapback]​

Welp...I actually sourced a pair of 17"s last week and am seriously thinking of keeping 18"s and 17"s. I haven't bought the 17"s as of yet but if it falls through we can swap.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
oh i see how it is

:p

its prolly the best choic.e.. bigger = slower... and im gonna need all i can get to beat the 400rwhp stang :lolsign:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by syP@Jan 26 2005, 12:00 AM
... and im gonna need all i can get to beat the 400rwhp stang  :lolsign:
[snapback]68922[/snapback]​
Yeah...good luck with that $$$!

I'll try and stop by, but I haven't had a free weekend to myself in about a month.

MIKES3

Reaction score
I will give you guys a hand if you dont mind. Plus I wouldnt mind throwing my pulley on along with the other crap I wasted my money on. You guys think we can remove my resonator? If not oh well I would still like to chill as well as give you a hand.

I

imported_snoop

in my opinion, this isnt a good idea dawg. syp, something this important i wounldnt want a bunch of people over. this is something serious, and having a bunch of people around is a distraction. you will miss something, and look right pass something real easy. if i was you, get the motor in, and get it somewhat ready to start, and then invite some people over. again, this is just my opinion. good luck either way

GTPPWR

Reaction score
Originally posted by snoop@Jan 27 2005, 02:54 PM
in my opinion, this isnt a good idea dawg. syp, something this important i wounldnt want a bunch of people over. this is something serious, and having a bunch of people around is a distraction. you will miss something, and look right pass something real easy. if i was you, get the motor in, and get it somewhat ready to start, and then invite some people over. again, this is just my opinion. good luck either way
[snapback]69115[/snapback]​

He will gain knowlegde from this experience. plan and simple. He is going to get his hands dirty on this one. We still need to pull the old one out.

MIKES3

Reaction score
He will gain knowlegde from this experience. plan and simple. He is going to get his hands dirty on this one. We still need to pull the old one out.
[snapback]69118[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yes, it will most definetly be knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to it. Plus getting your hands dirty is just another day of working on the ride B)

I

imported_snoop

hale is the man to say the least, but if syp wants to get the most out of this experience, it should be one on one. he will learn the most if it was just them two. not saying something is going to go wrong with the install and shit, but to learn the most and stay focused that would be the best.

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Jan 27 2005, 08:40 PM
but if syp wants to get the most out of this experience, it should be one on one
ohhhh....sounds like a date. You better watch it GTPHales-Wife
[snapback]69159[/snapback]​
Yeah I am real concerned about syp hitting on my man :p :D :lolsign:

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I'll be there; valve springs in hand. :)

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Good luck with everything. Keep your rods in place, make sure the head is good, get those valves sprung, watch your stroke, dont forget lube, and just try not to finish too quickly. :D

J.E.T.

Reaction score
I'll be there SAT afternoon to lend a hand - and learn - if it's cool. At the very least, morale support :) .

This kinda' gay talk worries me though - "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" - Seinfeld.

J.E.T.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Jan 28 2005, 01:03 AM
Good luck with everything.  Keep your rods in place, make sure the head is good, get those valves sprung, watch your stroke, dont forget lube, and just try not to finish too quickly.  :D
[snapback]69199[/snapback]​
thats some funny shit. i always thought that, its like every kinda of motor work or part you can relate to sex. well, i am glad this turned out to be a joke and something funny instead of people on here always being asses about it. its cool. oh and syp, hale is my man, you betta stay off him bitch!!!! :lolsign: :lol: . just playin, dont want everyone to get there pantys in a bunch again. anyways, good luck with everything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom