Status
Not open for further replies.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
you worded that neat :rofl:

you can make the kentucky border in around 4-5 hours or so... from up here.

My grandpa lived in Evansville and my whole life we'd go down there 5-10 times a year. Suffice to say, it takes exactly 6 hours and 15 minutes from Algonquin to his old house. So add what, another hour for Louisville?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
you worded that neat :rofl:

you can make the kentucky border in around 4-5 hours or so... from up here.

Thanks, I like being NEAT.

I'm sure you can. You can also do it in like an hour+ish via airplane.

Problem is this is a large group and stops will be made, things happen, lunch, gas happens a lot due to race cars. Basically you are looking at 1 day driving through Indiana there and 1 day back.

Trip is 1k miles and it is 300 miles from my house (gangland) so 1/3 of the trip... aka 2/3 will be spent in IN... You do realize that is where Alex lives? I mean I dunno if I can spend that much time there... I might start loving fords and bro deezuls!

My grandpa lived in Evansville and my whole life we'd go down there 5-10 times a year. Suffice to say, it takes exactly 6 hours and 15 minutes from Algonquin to his old house. So add what, another hour for Louisville?

Seems more realistic for most of TCG who live far north...

Granted, I should add that was family with children driving. Our trip is going to be "douchefags with sports cars and trucks not giving a fuck".

So four hours is probably most likely. :rofl:

You remember how often we stopped for gas right?

*These are just my asshole opinions. Don't get mad at me broskis

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Well if the tards would stay out of jumping the gas for no reason, we could go further than 100miles before someone runs out.

:io:

I'm just salty because my brotruck tops out at 108, which is like 3rd gear for most of you. :bowrofl:

So true. I never got below a half-1/3 of a tank. But then again I don't have a race car and you have a massive fucking tank.

I was milking that 6th gear awesomeness for max MPGs. I believe I calculated like 21ish for the trip..? I can't remember anymore.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

evansville, indiana?

:rofl:

you can drive to louisville quicker :rofl:

google says 6.5 hours/345 miles to evansville from mchenry, in and 5h 39m/352 miles from mchenry to louisville

I'm sure you can. You can also do it in like an hour+ish via airplane.

Problem is this is a large group and stops will be made, things happen, lunch, gas happens a lot due to race cars. Basically you are looking at 1 day driving through Indiana there and 1 day back.

Trip is 1k miles and it is 300 miles from my house (gangland) so 1/3 of the trip... aka 2/3 will be spent in IN... You do realize that is where Alex lives? I mean I dunno if I can spend that much time there... I might start loving fords and bro deezuls!

You remember how often we stopped for gas right?

you will do indiana quicker than an entire day... for real.

if not something is way wrong, no matter how long you take to stop places or look at [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] in short shorts.

shell, in monticello, kentucky, to mchenry, il, 531 miles, in under 7.5 hours.

czx9o1l.png

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
He has a point. Different way, different roads or not, it IS kind of silly to do it two years in a row. Doing it a year or two apart, i can see that, but not in a row.

However, it seems the voting population thinks differently

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
PS I think KJ should show us how to run TCG TOUR.

:greasy:

KJ is our leader. KJ is our president. KJ will get me laid tonight.

So considering where we live, do we just keep doing the Circle Tour because some parts of the drive to other places are boring?

Sounds like silly logic to me.

He has a point. Different way, different roads or not, it IS kind of silly to do it two years in a row. Doing it a year or two apart, i can see that, but not in a row.

IN just sucks to drive across, so fucking boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info