Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Narrowed it down to these two routes. Please vote between them.

Louisville, KY. Bourbon Trail. – 1,000 miles
Lake Michigan Circle Tour, part II with new stops, curvier roads, more scenic driving than last time -1,000 miles

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
If dos circles doesn't win, me and a group of renegades will be taking it over! Viva la circlays!!

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm torn. We can hit a lot of back road, barren roads going down to Evansville/Louisville. But the circle would be cool with a different route.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
The town me and [MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION] drove through to get to right brain brewery looked awesome. Wouldn't mind staying there for a night. Seeing as most of the '15 tour didn't go there, it would be a new stop. Seriously, it was a great time and great beer.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I'm hesitant to vote now :rofl: I have an idea of what Id like to do but I dont want to have any ragrats.

utryd2

Reaction score
Circle tour again is like banging the same chick, you put it in her ass to change it up a bit and it isn't as good as you thought it'd be.

LoveSpank

JTICE
Reaction score
I know this but this is how I felt when I saw it posted the first time why do the same thing twice and not try something new

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
It was a great time and doing the route in reverse with new roads and stops, would keep it more than fresh :dunno:

I havent decided which way to cast my vote yet.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
The town me and [MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION] drove through to get to right brain brewery looked awesome. Wouldn't mind staying there for a night. Seeing as most of the '15 tour didn't go there, it would be a new stop. Seriously, it was a great time and great beer.
I hope they still have road construction there

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
I voted for Bourbon Trail. I do not see the point in doing the same area 2 times in a row. I would prefer to leave Circle II to 2017 or 2018. It is not like we are going to miss out on anything up that way by waiting a year or two.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Reaction score
I voted for Bourbon Trail. I do not see the point in doing the same area 2 times in a row. I would prefer to leave Circle II to 2017 or 2018. It is not like we are going to miss out on anything up that way by waiting a year or two.
Agreed

On the flip side, gas is cheaper down south.

nethingiwant

Reaction score
Until you hit Kentucky, isnt it a boring drive thru flat corn country? Been to souther IL years ago and I remember to be a snore

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
Either one, I'm down for. I'm torn as well. Circle would be fun backwards, but so would a trip to Louisville

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Until you hit Kentucky, isnt it a boring drive thru flat corn country? Been to souther IL years ago and I remember to be a snore
This is my hang up with the southern routes. It is just straight and flat highway driving until the destination.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
It's not terrible but not the best either. I have taken 41 south to Kentucky (Hopkinsville) the last couple years when I visit family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom