• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
So considering where we live, do we just keep doing the Circle Tour because some parts of the drive to other places are boring?

Sounds like silly logic to me.

This
It's multiple hours in any direction before roads get interesting.

On my phone ask won't type up my thoughts until tonight.

I'll cast vote then, but starting to lean toward bourbon trail fwiw.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Uh, I'd pay you in real cash if you didn't have fun driving through KY. It's a fun place to drive.

I'm not worried about KY, I've been there, drive through it and contrary to the way JIM views driving on the same roads, I'd do it again. I just hate IN, so straight flat and boring.

i was just educating here on some roads i drive on pretty frequently to get rid of some serious misconceptions.

I have driven through KY plenty of times, no not the lube, the state. It is a nice drive. I'll completely agree.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I'm not worried about KY, I've been there, drive through it and contrary to the way JIM views driving on the same roads, I'd do it again. I just hate IN, so straight flat and boring.

Straight, flat, and boring when you're (as stated above) alone, sure. We don't have to take 65, albeit less efficient, slower, longer etc... we can use back roads. It is a road trip, isn't it?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Straight, flat, and boring when you're (as stated above) alone, sure. We don't have to take 65, albeit less efficient, slower, longer etc... we can use back roads. It is a road trip, isn't it?

Done lots of those too, IN is pretty straight flat and boring all around.

I'm done. Let's go get lucky in Kentucky. Oh wait. SCOREBOARD says it is losing.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
:io:

Truth is, we intentionally didn't do that because the idea was to keep the group together and drive as a group - keeping the cars in tighter groups on the highway and making a bit more of a "scene" if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info