Took the beast out for some pics.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
Well i can see we are gonna have issues already.

1st. You dont believe my camaro is stock.

2nd. You had to have your girlfriend step up for you.

3rd. It took you a week to reply to my post.

4th. I'ts best we work it out in person,i called your "beast" out thats enuff.

5th. LOL :dunno:

T

The Beast

1st. You dont believe my camaro is stock.

3rd. It took you a week to reply to my post.

5th. LOL :dunno:

lol

1. I could give a rats ass if your camaro is stock. Thats your problem if it is.

2. Didn't even know he posted till I looked at the post and saw what was posted. You afraid of a stock LT1?

3. I missed your post, As you can see it is the last post till Aron posted. Don't really care to read your nonsense.

4. I could care less if you call my car out. Makes no difference to me.

5.You might wanna ask your parents if you can borrow THERE stock camaro for the weekend. lol

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005

I simply stated that John doesn't race. It's a fact. I offered a race to you with mine. Take a fucking pill and relax. However, you go around calling me somebody's girlfriend, and we WILL have issues.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
However, you go around calling me somebody's girlfriend, and we WILL have issues.

Long as you hit me 1st its all good,but make sure you knock me out,cause you wont be getting behind that wheel of your lt1 again when i get done with you!!!

Iam not going back to jail for some lil bitch that got the shit knocked out him cause i hit 1st!!! So try me fat so!!!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
He likes to give threats,problem is hes fucking with the wrong person.

Didn't you kind of start it calling him someone's girlfriend? I don't see why people are surprised about getting physical threats when they're making fun of someone. Gee, why does this guy want to punch my lights out? Oh yeah, I called him a girl.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
Didn't you kind of start it calling him someone's girlfriend? I don't see why people are surprised about getting physical threats when they're making fun of someone. Gee, why does this guy want to punch my lights out? Oh yeah, I called him a girl.

come on bro,just by saying that hes gonna get uptight? dude needs go watch "gran turino" whatever it was a joke,hes macking it into more then it should be.

I really could give a shit,but like i said i was came and cool,had no issues till he put them words down.So now we have a issue!!!

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005

Exactly, although I NEVER made a physical threat. Just said we'd have issues, that does not imply anything.

Thread Info