Took the beast out for some pics.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
Thats BS,talk it back i dont care.Stead you got bent outta shape and said we might have a issue.Only issue we should have is what lane you want?

You wanna get down with your lti vs ls1,cool but dont tell me iam gonna have a issue with you cause i hurt ya feelings.Thats just gay,haha

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
come on bro,just by saying that hes gonna get uptight? dude needs go watch "gran turino" whatever it was a joke,hes macking it into more then it should be.

I really could give a shit,but like i said i was came and cool,had no issues till he put them words down.So now we have a issue!!!

It doesn't sound like you know Aron, so I don't see how you can expect him to understand you're joking. I think people need to keep the personal insults out of the trash talking. I think if people just kept it to the cars, it could be more civil. But I guess it's not trashing talking if you're keeping it civil. That's just my .02

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
I'm actually borderline athiest. I'm not sure how not being a dick ties into religion though.

Saying your trying to make peace,which it had nothing to do with you.You didnt need to get involved,but like a preacher running to his flock of sheep,you came in with your golden spear to save The day.

So i was asking if you go to church every sunday?Seeing you are so upset that shit talking has to be involved with setting up a race.The god awfull truth is,it does happen from time to time,just like any other sport and man activity!!!

God bless :angel:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Saying your trying to make peace,which it had nothing to do with you.You didnt need to get involved,but like a preacher running to his flock of sheep,you came in with your golden spear to save The day.

So i was asking if you go to church every sunday?Seeing you are so upset that shit talking has to be involved with setting up a race.The god awfull truth is,it does happen from time to time,just like any other sport and man activity!!!

God bless :angel:

I guess I just made the mistake of thinking this place as a community of friends and not a place to come to and talk trash while trying to arrange street races. If this place turns into that, you won't have to worry about me trying to keep the peace. I just hate when douche bags come in here and do this type of thing. The trash talking always ends up with people acting like hardasses and trying to pick a physical fight, it is fucking gay!

Thread Info