Took the beast out for some pics.

T

The Beast

these are the first pics I have taken of the ws6 without cleaning it. I stil have to polish her up this weekend.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
very nice! :bigthumb: you should use the 4th or 5th one for COTM

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
You're so lucky that your CETA bumper and blackbird stripes actually shows up. You have to look very hard to see both on my TA lol.

ls6velless454

Reaction score
No fogs? Maybe I nice intercooler some day. You should consider that.

OP
D

Darkness01

You're so lucky that your CETA bumper and blackbird stripes actually shows up. You have to look very hard to see both on my TA lol.
not a CETA bumper. it was custom painted by a fellow member on CSVT. he had a thread written up for how he did it

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
not a CETA bumper. it was custom painted by a fellow member on CSVT. he had a thread written up for how he did it
Yes I know. I did the same thing to mine:

Clearly if it was a 'real' CETA bumper it would be yellow. CETA bumper is just how the mod is described.

OP
D

Darkness01

Clearly if it was a 'real' CETA bumper it would be yellow. CETA bumper is just how the mod is described.
true, had a brain fart. I never understood why people did it on NBM or black, it just doesn't seem to stand out enough to make it worth it.

OP
T

The Beast

true, had a brain fart. I never understood why people did it on NBM or black, it just doesn't seem to stand out enough to make it worth it.
+1 it does not look good on dark colors I never understood it either.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Beautiful!

First thing I thought of when I saw the license plate was 'Memento'.

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
+1 it does not look good on dark colors I never understood it either.
Thanks guys lol. Next to another NBM TA, it stands out. IMO it was a nice, subtle, extremely cheap mod to do. The Black, blackbird stripes on my hood look like ghost stripes.

OP
D

Darkness01

Thanks guys lol. Next to another NBM TA, it stands out. IMO it was a nice, subtle, extremely cheap mod to do. The Black, blackbird stripes on my hood look like ghost stripes.
lol...i'm not saying it looks like shit, its just not my style. i kept everything on my black t/a gloss black. It only looks bad when people take random ass colors and do it. I've seen a black T/A with a red CETA around here a few times. Looks goofy :roflpicard:

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Reaction score
lol...i'm not saying it looks like shit, its just not my style. i kept everything on my black t/a gloss black. It only looks bad when people take random ass colors and do it. I've seen a black T/A with a red CETA around here a few times. Looks goofy :roflpicard:
lol true. I just did the CETA to match my filler panel and the blackbird stripes to have that suble "ghost stripe" look.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Reaction score
So you call your "show car" a beast,you gonna get down this year? I got a stock 99 camaro ls1,what ya wanna do? Lets see what your beast has on a heads up ,off a flag race. :noes:

I dont call my camaro a beast,but shes "bad to da bone"!!!!

Aron

Reaction score
John doesn't race. I, on the other hand, could oblige you with a race against your "stock" Camaro with my LT1.

OP
T

The Beast

So you call your "show car" a beast,you gonna get down this year? I got a stock 99 camaro ls1,what ya wanna do? Lets see what your beast has on a heads up ,off a flag race. :noes:

I dont call my camaro a beast,but shes "bad to da bone"!!!!
I really doubt your camaro " bad to the bone" is stock???? You may stroke a 16 yr old but not me. It's stock.lollol:bowrofl: We can get down I don't care but my buddy aron will take you on in his LT1 let us know what you wanna due.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom