• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Time to run the 04 ???

beyerch

Reaction score
Anyone feel like goin down to US-41 ?

Forecast Conditions for Morocco, IN High/Low °F Precip.
Chance High TemperaturesLow TemperaturesPrecipitation
Today
Feb 3 Sunny
39°/23° 0%
39 °F

Fri
Feb 4 Mostly Sunny
43°/26° 0%
43 °F

Sat
Feb 5 Partly Cloudy
45°/34° 10%
45 °F

Sun
Feb 6 Few Showers
45°/36° 30%
45 °F

F

fastcash

i might be down...love to see that thing run, and go for a new pb...as long as my car is out of the shop by friday. :(

beyerch

Reaction score
yeah the plan is to break a record or .. well ... break.

'Race or D-I-E'

F

fastcash

Originally posted by beyerch@Feb 3 2005, 12:35 PM
yeah the plan is to break a record or .. well ... break. 

'Race or D-I-E'
[snapback]70221[/snapback]​

i have been waiting for ideal conditions to run, and yeah, as long as the snow is far enough away from the track, melting, and flooding shouldn't be a problem...JO?

what is the cost?

is there a web site for 41?

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Oh man I really want to go! especially to see the 04 run. Downside is I dont have any headlights on the car right now so driving it there isnt much of an option :( Maybe I can bring the van to just spectate heh.

Edited: How are Nitto 555 Drag Radials? I was given some that are used, but seem to have some tread left..

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
If someone wants me to videotape I can do it... Just need to find a way up there. When is the trip supposed to take place?

F

fastcash

Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Feb 3 2005, 05:12 PM
If someone wants me to videotape I can do it... Just need to find a way up there. When is the trip supposed to take place?
[snapback]70258[/snapback]​

i, personally, am hoping all is kosher for saturday.

i have a sony mini dvd camcorder and will gladly record with nick, just for verification purposes, ya know. ;)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
sounds like the plan..... B)

sunday is the only day they are open till opening day
it also has to be 40* or warmer, dry track.

F

fastcash

Originally posted by CoolGTX@Feb 3 2005, 06:11 PM
sounds like the plan..... B)

sunday is the only day they are open till opening day
it also has to be 40* or warmer, dry track.
[snapback]70272[/snapback]​

yeah, i just read this on the web site. well, hope the weather holds out.

00 GTP Debadged

Reaction score
I would love to go, but not a good weekend... Take some video of the runs.

Randy

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Sunday huh?? Im down. Lemme know.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Charles, I'm riding with you and bringing a camera. Call me if this goes down.

beyerch

Reaction score
Well can someone call these guys and see if they're open. according to weather they should be, but who knows if thye have 3 feet of snow on the ground or not.. ?????

Also, i need to beg, borrow, steal some slicks. I have Nitto DR's but they suck and the SE would break them loose at will .... Bumpin says I trashed his last set of slicks.... so if anyone spots me some, inspect them immediately and if they are "trashed" we'll work it out.

Anygot a helmet too ?

You can tell how much I've raced in the last 2 years .... LOL.

MikeK, you can ride if you want, but there is a probability of this thing breaking so maybe you should drive, so I can HITCH a ride home with you ... :)

superchargedgp

Reaction score
Originally posted by beyerch@Feb 4 2005, 09:29 AM
Well can someone call these guys and see if they're open.  according to weather they should be, but who knows if thye have 3 feet of snow on the ground or not.. ?????

Also, i need to beg, borrow, steal some slicks.  I have Nitto DR's but they suck and the SE would break them loose at will ....  Bumpin says I trashed his last set of slicks.... so if anyone spots me some, inspect them immediately and if they are "trashed" we'll work it out. 

Anygot a helmet too ? 

You can tell how much I've raced in the last 2 years .... LOL.

MikeK, you can ride if you want, but there is a probability of this thing breaking so maybe you should drive, so I can HITCH a ride home with you ... :)
[snapback]70342[/snapback]​

sorry i dont have any slicks,mine had hole in them since gpg, but i have a helmet that you can borrow

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Going to sound like a bad excuse, but...

I'd love to go, but the car's not ready. The only signifigantchange I've made since I ran it last was the PT, and I'm sure 12's will be no problem. That's a pretty far drive for me to break, and I have to finish my new rails, lower control arms, blower, 8 rib set up, traction device, and alky injection before I run the thing (because I want to put on the 2.6 for the track). Garage is starting to look like a store with all these parts waiting to go on.
Good luck to all that go!

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Feb 4 2005, 09:33 AM
Shit happens; things break. I have a camera and a well worn set of drag radials that you can use. I'm going with you if I go though. My truck will do us no good without a trailer. :lol:

superchargedgp

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike K+Feb 4 2005, 10:03 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp
@Feb 4 2005, 09:33 AM
Shit happens; things break. I have a camera and a well worn set of drag radials that you can use. I'm going with you if I go though. My truck will do us no good without a trailer. :lol:
[snapback]70346[/snapback]​
[/b]

u-haul 80 bucks to rent the triler

superchargedgp

Reaction score
Originally posted by beyerch@Feb 4 2005, 10:48 AM
welp looks like i'm going ....

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/ot...IN0444&dayNum=1

:)

So MikeK you got some slicks I can steal ?  mike, can I steal your helmet ? :)

Anyone else going? would like to know if I can steal a ride home in case i break this thing :) / :( / :)
[snapback]70350[/snapback]​

yeah you can use the helmet. call me tomorow during the day. i'll go up there with you sunday 708-829-2334

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
I'll go up there aswell, vid cam in hand. Hopefully I'll have a the van, let alone A vehicle to get up there. What time of day? when they open for the day am I to assume?

beyerch

Reaction score
so wait ... its open SATURDAY or SUNDAY.

One guys said it was open saturday and someone else is saying SUNDAY
???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom