3800 Time to run the 04 ???

F

fastcash

Originally posted by beyerch@Feb 3 2005, 12:35 PM
yeah the plan is to break a record or .. well ... break. 

'Race or D-I-E'
[snapback]70221[/snapback]​

i have been waiting for ideal conditions to run, and yeah, as long as the snow is far enough away from the track, melting, and flooding shouldn't be a problem...JO?

what is the cost?

is there a web site for 41?

F

fastcash

Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Feb 3 2005, 05:12 PM
If someone wants me to videotape I can do it... Just need to find a way up there. When is the trip supposed to take place?
[snapback]70258[/snapback]​

i, personally, am hoping all is kosher for saturday.

i have a sony mini dvd camcorder and will gladly record with nick, just for verification purposes, ya know. ;)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Well can someone call these guys and see if they're open. according to weather they should be, but who knows if thye have 3 feet of snow on the ground or not.. ?????

Also, i need to beg, borrow, steal some slicks. I have Nitto DR's but they suck and the SE would break them loose at will .... Bumpin says I trashed his last set of slicks.... so if anyone spots me some, inspect them immediately and if they are "trashed" we'll work it out.

Anygot a helmet too ?

You can tell how much I've raced in the last 2 years .... LOL.

MikeK, you can ride if you want, but there is a probability of this thing breaking so maybe you should drive, so I can HITCH a ride home with you ... :)

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by beyerch@Feb 4 2005, 09:29 AM
Well can someone call these guys and see if they're open.  according to weather they should be, but who knows if thye have 3 feet of snow on the ground or not.. ?????

Also, i need to beg, borrow, steal some slicks.  I have Nitto DR's but they suck and the SE would break them loose at will ....  Bumpin says I trashed his last set of slicks.... so if anyone spots me some, inspect them immediately and if they are "trashed" we'll work it out. 

Anygot a helmet too ? 

You can tell how much I've raced in the last 2 years .... LOL.

MikeK, you can ride if you want, but there is a probability of this thing breaking so maybe you should drive, so I can HITCH a ride home with you ... :)
[snapback]70342[/snapback]​

sorry i dont have any slicks,mine had hole in them since gpg, but i have a helmet that you can borrow

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Going to sound like a bad excuse, but...

I'd love to go, but the car's not ready. The only signifigantchange I've made since I ran it last was the PT, and I'm sure 12's will be no problem. That's a pretty far drive for me to break, and I have to finish my new rails, lower control arms, blower, 8 rib set up, traction device, and alky injection before I run the thing (because I want to put on the 2.6 for the track). Garage is starting to look like a store with all these parts waiting to go on.
Good luck to all that go!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Feb 4 2005, 09:33 AM
Shit happens; things break. I have a camera and a well worn set of drag radials that you can use. I'm going with you if I go though. My truck will do us no good without a trailer. :lol:

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by Mike K+Feb 4 2005, 10:03 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp
@Feb 4 2005, 09:33 AM
Shit happens; things break. I have a camera and a well worn set of drag radials that you can use. I'm going with you if I go though. My truck will do us no good without a trailer. :lol:
[snapback]70346[/snapback]​
[/b]

u-haul 80 bucks to rent the triler

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by beyerch@Feb 4 2005, 10:48 AM
welp looks like i'm going ....

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/ot...IN0444&dayNum=1

:)

So MikeK you got some slicks I can steal ?  mike, can I steal your helmet ? :)

Anyone else going? would like to know if I can steal a ride home in case i break this thing :) / :( / :)
[snapback]70350[/snapback]​

yeah you can use the helmet. call me tomorow during the day. i'll go up there with you sunday 708-829-2334

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info