This is how a Notch should look! Sexy-fied.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Tooooo low. Is it on hydros yo?

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Are those v6 wheels from a newer model? :puke:

About the only thing I like is the color and that it's a notch.

C.Evans

Reaction score
I think its clean and unique. I see too many of these cars with the drag radial, go fast in a straight line look.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Needs some grey fr500's and maybe come up an inch or two. With a nice big wheel lil and a higher stance it would give it kind of a G-machine look.

I agree the stage race look is over done. These cars can handle too if built that way.

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I think its clean and unique. I see too many of these cars with the drag radial, go fast in a straight line look.
Oh Oh, I know of a clean and unique car!

Oh wait :bowrofl:, but seriously I'd take either of our trucks 1000 times over a notch honestly... The interior is bland/boring, and could draw the cars design with 7 lines in MS paint.... I have mad respect for how nasty some of them are, but they just don't interest me... a clean unmolested fox is what, 6-7 grand now? I have less than that in my ranger and you had better believe I'd tear the doors off a stock notch and get more looks per mile.

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Bmx- drop the front another half an inch to get rid if the wheel gap and id think it was perfect

C.Evans

Reaction score
Oh Oh, I know of a clean and unique car!

Oh wait :bowrofl:, but seriously I'd take either of our trucks 1000 times over a notch honestly... The interior is bland/boring, and could draw the cars design with 7 lines in MS paint.... I have mad respect for how nasty some of them are, but they just don't interest me... a clean unmolested fox is what, 6-7 grand now? I have less than that in my ranger and you had better believe I'd tear the doors off a stock notch and get more looks per mile.
Agree. That's a nice truck too... I think I can confirm it would give a fox a good stomping!:hsughlol:

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
I bet with the wheel straight it's got next to nothing wheel gap wise.
Nope it'll still have that wheel gap, granted it's hardly a half an inch maybe even just a quarter. But I would know from my car with the fact that I just tuck my stock 15inch tires on the caprice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom