🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
New tires ordered :angrys00ls: I really wanted to go with ET Street R's, but something I didn't account for is how easily those tires flat spot. If I had my extra set of 20" rears this would be an issue, since I don't I am going with a different tire because I am not sure when I am ordering my 20" rears. Either way this will be a huge step in the right direction from where I am at today.

View attachment 80728
Nice. I have the 555r2's in 315's on my Hellcat and like them..?

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I've never had a problem with ET Street Rs flat spotting. Then again, my car only weighs about 2700 lbs without me in it.

I read enough Hellcat folks complain about it and you are right it probably has to do with weight.

Those 295s are going to be a tight fit up front.

Should be all good with the new wheel offset. I have read other folks running a 295 on stock wheels without issue, I am coming from a 285/35 right now.

Nice. I have the 555r2's in 315's on my Hellcat and like them..?

The plan is to get some of these in 20's when I order the new rears.

I went from 305/35/20 555r’s to 305/35/19 555r2’s.

Great to hear man! Got pics of the new setup?

Keep the weight savings going, I think you can save 5-6 lbs per wheel with some aftermarket rotor rings.
But really I just want an extra set of rotors ;-)

I don't even want to know what those cost!

The ET Street R’s definitely flat spot if the car sits for any period. It’s pretty funny when you first start driving at slow speed after sitting on them... car feels like it’s going up and down like crazy! Lol

Jesus :ROFLMAO:

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Great to hear man! Got pics of the new setup?

I don’t mind the design and look, just not sure about the 19” in the rear. I had 20’s and didn’t like the 20 in the front. Lol.

5AEA34E0-963E-4FE6-B1A1-50EF4C59F43C.jpeg

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Yeah fuck that :ROFLMAO:

I understand, that’s why when I go to the track I put on the single piece cheap ass centric rotors. They are $110 for both so if I trash them after a couple track days I’m not sweating it. Ideally I’d have two sets of rotors so I have the track ones burnished with track pads and a set for the street with street pads...but you aren’t cooperating here Jim lol. Cmon, let me spend your money!

Thread Info