Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
3 eps done. When does this get good?

80% of the time its a REALLY crappy cop show and the other 20% of the time its Frank grunting. Also, if I have to see a flashback to his annoying ass wife waking him up one more time :rofl: I cant stand that broad.

The FBI scenes are so awful. I dont even care or know what they're chasing down.

Needs more Karen :naughty:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Man, I dont know why some of you loved this show so much. This is boring as fuck. The only thing punishing is having to sit through these boring conversations and lame ass detective work.

Half the damn episodes dont even involve Frank. Its all these one dimensional characters that just ramble on for minutes at a time....and nothing they say is even interesting.

I'll finish it because Ive only got 3 or so eps left but I dunno if Ill bother with s2. Bring on the hate.

And this is still a huge gripe about Marvel shows (not just Punisher)...this looks like shit. So much grain and fucked up colors. This is in Dolby Vision but you'd never know it.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I dont understand why there is SO much focus on side characters...I mean if youre gonna do that, at least give them interesting stories and dialogue...but they're all just generic characters pulled from network tv.

And Frank and the Spook is like some weird buddy cop show.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
All finished. The show did pick up towards the end but the season was like 5 episodes too long.

The final two episodes were BRUTAL...like cringe brutal. God damn.

Also, good ol Frank needs to dial back the grunting and yelling. I get its basically raw emotion but it just detracts.

I guess I'll check out s2. Might as well.

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
I thought it was good at first but then kinda lost interest after the episode where it’s a face off at the amusement park.

I agree Frank sounds like goddamn Godzilla when he gets angry.

Also, I can’t stand seeing this dudes face.
17a38a9646cc9b11a203d46d26a9c611.jpg
Maybe it’s cause he was the bad guy in “The last ship” maybe it’s because he has a totally hot wife in the show.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info