TV The Punisher [Netflix]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And done. Good lord im starting to wonder if Punisher is more referring to the punishment that frank takes, rather that the punishment he dishes out. This series makes the Die Hard movies look like a Disney movie. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed this season. Bernthal was so fantastic, and even the dude that played David was pretty great too. And the 2 of them together made for one hell of a team.

Now i shall wait for season 2.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
So am I the only one who things the punisher sucks so far? I'm on episode 5 and it's boring the fuck out of me. just a lot of nonsense. please tell me it gets better than these two fucks hanging out in a warehouse stalking the one guys family

It was slow in the middle. The last couple episodes pick up. Still worth watching through IMO.

He's not the only one. I know of a few people who gave up after three or four episodes.
My neighbor gave up after a few episodes and swore off the whole series...lol!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Just finished it over the course of less than a week.

John Bernthal was born for this role.

You must not like story with your violence if you thought this was boring. Go watch a Michael Bay movie if thats your take.

I was kinda surprised there was no Night Nurse in this one. Plenty of stabs and shots to heal from. :rofl:

So far here is my tier list for the Marvel Netflix shows

Daredevil S1
Punisher S1
Daredevil S2
Defenders S1
Luke Cage/Iron Fist (dont know which one I liked better. You can flip flop them)
Jessica Jones S1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info