Food / Drink The Official Pizza Review Thread

46er

Nov 13, 2023
NWI
Real Name
Damon
70052959314__1813424E-7290-478E-B97B-3685D189C576.jpeg

The pickle pizza is amazing. But everything is amazing. The blue cheese hot fries are fucking awesome too.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Definitely not my style, but nice seeing something different
Same here, I had a feeling it would be something like that when I heard "Bobs Pizza" in Pilsen. Knowing how Pilsen has gentrified into what it is now, its expected.
I would try the pickle pizza if someone ordered it though, but I would not go in there and order a pizza lol.

46er

Nov 13, 2023
NWI
Real Name
Damon
There is not one single person that I have taken there that didn't say they thought a pickle pizza was not going to be good and every single person loves it.
That said, for a NY stylish pizza, the sausage is great also and the real treat of it all is in the homemade crust.
As for the gentrification comments, I don't know about that, i don't live in the city or follow any of it's bullshit. The guy that opened it is a chef and a friend of his owned the building and it was vacant and that's how it came about.
Go there M-Th 4-5pm and get 2 for one and try it. The place rocks. Bullshit, no waiters. Order at the counter, and get your own plate and take them to the table yourself if you are going to eat in. Run over to the bodega across the street and grab a modelo and bring it back also.
If you are into white pizza the mushroom pizza is great. But again, the sausage and pepperoni are solid if you have no sense of adventure.
The fries are also a must. Either the bc/hot or the garlic/parm.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Nice was it crowded, Yelp just gave them a #1 pizza in the country rating.

I live by Addison and Western. I used to live on Christiana 20 years ago.
It wasn't all that bad actually. Not like what I remember from pre-covid with 3 hour waits. But the weather was shitty so I'm sure that affected it.

Thread Info