The "Industrial Accident" Thread

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
https://columbustelegram.com/news/l...cle_8545421e-c47f-54d2-abb6-38cbd094efe6.html

No video here, but I was there for this. The concrete truck driver was delivering a load to my project, and he turned around off the main road into the sand, burying the truck. He called the company he works for and they were doing work at another place in town. They sent over a payloader with a really large tow rope. They weren't able to hook the rope onto the truck frame, so they wrapped a chain around the frame, then hooked the tow rope to it. The rope had the big metal ends on it. The payloader driver tugged quite a few times, and was making progress. But then the chain snapped, and sent the tow rope flying in the direction of the payloader. The heavy metal end went right through the payloader window, hit the driver in the head, and went out the front window where it stopped. He was killed instantly. I didn't see the driver's head, but there couldnt have been much left. All I could see were brains scattered all over the inside of the payloader windows. It was a rough day.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Damn. These guys tho

a7fba4d68ad9c6274652e4be47291d7e.jpg

b3fcd0d1a971a073f821c07025b7fba4.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info