3800 the hole story

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Sell them or use a stock block. Sorry, but you screwed up the order. Like the other say, you will get decent amount back on them. It may take some time though.

Mike returned my $420 plus dollars after I got tired of waiting for the DHP powertuners back in the day. I though he would not since the order was in for 2-3 months, but I almost imediatly got a check from paypal for 420 bucks....

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
what does the return policy say on the website??? does it say anythign specific about returns of special order products? or does it say that any merch can be returned??? if it says that any merch can be returned and says nothing about special order parts........then mike needs to take care of the cust.......if it doesnt.......then the cust messed up....... personally if this situation happened in my store.......i would sell the cust the new product for cost......to make em ...at least somewhat happy........that way it only cost time....otherwise.....sell the pistions on clubGP.....maybe mike will give you a small discount on new ones......and im SURE that this time it wont be messed up!.....this comming from someone that runs a million dollar business........sometimes the hit goes on you.......sometimes it doesnt

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
From our website:
We strongly recommend installation be done by an experienced, competent mechanic.

Diamond Racing pistons can also be used in your L36 with the use of L67/ L32 connecting rods. They can also be used in your L32 with no additional modifications.

Please allow 7 - 10 business days for shipping if ordering ceramic coated pistons.

Please note: Given the many options available for a set of pistons, these are not returnable.  Please make sure you order the correct bore, compression ratio for your application.

Let it be known that I was not done trying to help Jacob. I can't say there is much more I would have been able to do but I was still going to try to help him. Once we got to the point where he started making demands and calling me a liar, I shut the door on the case as it was no longer worth my effort. I'm sorry if that seems like a poor attitude to have. Sometimes you get a little jaded.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by Mike K@Nov 29 2005, 11:35 PM
From our website:
We strongly recommend installation be done by an experienced, competent mechanic.

Diamond Racing pistons can also be used in your L36 with the use of L67/ L32 connecting rods. They can also be used in your L32 with no additional modifications.

Please allow 7 - 10 business days for shipping if ordering ceramic coated pistons.

Please note: Given the many options available for a set of pistons, these are not returnable.  Please make sure you order the correct bore, compression ratio for your application.

Let it be known that I was not done trying to help Jacob. I can't say there is much more I would have been able to do but I was still going to try to help him. Once we got to the point where he started making demands and calling me a liar, I shut the door on the case as it was no longer worth my effort. I'm sorry if that seems like a poor attitude to have. Sometimes you get a little jaded.
[snapback]105364[/snapback]​

Checkmate

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by chipmonk212121+Nov 30 2005, 12:27 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@Nov 29 2005, 11:35 PM
From our website:

[snapback]105364[/snapback]​

Checkmate
[snapback]105372[/snapback]​
[/b]

Dude, you gotta get with the lingo.

PWN3D!!!!11!11!1ONEONEONE!!!ONE1!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info